9.5 list, rules and penalty assistance

ManInBrown

I had my on car tell me on my last safety ride, that my route hasn't been time studied in 15-20 years. He said last time it was done we were pulling in every driveway. The planned day is complete BS.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I had my on car tell me on my last safety ride, that my route hasn't been time studied in 15-20 years. He said last time it was done we were pulling in every driveway. The planned day is complete BS.
You can adjust and change the allowances without doing a TS.
That's why that geeky fella with the clipboard and 3 different colored pens was so busy ... he was capturing all kinds of info.
Hopefully your on-car knows that ... why don't you ask him/her about it?

vvv

Everybody wants overtime...they just don't want to work to get it.

Ya know I am right, you will punch right before 9.5 everyday so you will not be violated...you cannot live on 8 hours pay.
Ya right......that's probably why I have approx 60-70 RLO's a year!! I'm just starving and need the OT buddy.

vvv

You are missing the point. Some guys would work 100 hours a week if they could. Others would work 3 days a week.

They need an overtime whore list and load those guys up.

Honestly it's fantastic money bit sometimes you need a break. Need to find a little balance. Many drivers including myself would work a little longer if we could get out earlier.
Is there a "double WINNER" icon I could click for that?

ManInBrown

That's why that geeky fella with the clipboard and 3 different colored pens was so busy ... he was capturing all kinds of info.
I don't care enough to ask. Their numbers, not mine.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
They wont ask, they dont care.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
What they meant to say is, "You're a sorry POS .... and quit whining like a little girl."
Sometimes things don't come out exactly right.
You really want me to tag upstate in this post....sick him on you....tell you it's time to " hang up your hat and to walk into the sunset"???