9.5 payout?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Unfortunately , alot of times ,it is not paid out at overtime rate for all hours over 9.5. It should be, but a lot of times management promises 2 do better, and if it is paid out, it is for pennies on the dollar........
Not in my Local,we get the Overtime Rate. If you are n't happy with the results I would go to the Monthly Local Craft meeting and address the issue with your BA

El Correcto

god is dead
Not dispatch, but time allowances and you get the same three minutes to unload that 24 piece bulk stop whether they all are letters or 50 lb boxes of paper.
Yup, they are retarded with time allowances. No way it's happening and now I'm 15 minutes behind. Next bulk stop same story. Oh whats this you didn't add in an hour break in my time allowance? Now I'm even further behind. Then they wanna throw blind splits on your car, that adds even more time. You add cutted packages just to keep my already crooked dispatch under 9.5 then leave the packages on the car, k I'm going to have to run them and go over on miles and time.... It's funny the games they play.

S

selfcancelsignal

Yup, they are retarded with time allowances. No way it's happening and now I'm 15 minutes behind. Next bulk stop same story. Oh whats this you didn't add in an hour break in my time allowance? Now I'm even further behind. Then they wanna throw blind splits on your car, that adds even more time. You add cutted packages just to keep my already crooked dispatch under 9.5 then leave the packages on the car, k I'm going to have to run them and go over on miles and time.... It's funny the games they play.
& it's precisely why you play them back. Tommy Edwards with the theme of working at UPS, "It's All In The Game".

no more than 9

"Livin' the Dream"
Our business manager has taken the position that by joining the 9.5 list is a personal vendetta against him. I'm assuming that he is not the only one who feels this way.