9.5 Peak?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Overtime has been cancelled this peak.
B81F1D88-9158-4A5E-AA44-32BD6A38F527.gif

Indecisi0n

Have to wait for 2 guys to retire. 1 guy will retire 15 months from now, the others are all my age, they will retire about the same time I do. In 15 months, I'll be the top guy on the cover board, until a feeder school bid goes up.
You have 15 months left to retire and your a cover driver ?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Never thought I'd see a peak where I was looking for more hours, but here we are. I had two 8 hour days this week. 43 hours for the M-friend although we're working Saturday to stay ahead of it.

Same week last year I worked just shy of 60 hours.
Don’t expect any more hours after peak.

Word coming down from above no one is to be over 9.5 after the new year. Hire whoever you need to put in all the routes you need. No one over!!!!

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I hope that's true. But why do you think this is?? Such a drastic change. What's the end-game?
Common sense. Less fatigued drivers rushing around so they can get off at a decent time = less accidents/injuries.
Better morale.
Less $60 an hour ot payouts.
More efficient preload/less misloads with trucks only half full.

JL 0513

Don’t expect any more hours after peak.

Word coming down from above no one is to be over 9.5 after the new year. Hire whoever you need to put in all the routes you need. No one over!!!!

Yup. In my center, under 9.5 is still in place during peak. It's nuts the amount of rentals we have running around taking work off all the routes everyday.