9.5 Peak?

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
I hope that's true. But why do you think this is?? Such a drastic change. What's the end-game?
Theoretically......everything benefits except our paychecks. One thing rarely discussed is the fact that bad workers have been able to hide under packages.

Without our trucks brickloaded and no more 11 and 12 hour days, bad drivers can no longer use that as an excuse for their lack of production. Come January 15th it’s gonba be CYA time cause if you’re on a list of any type.....they’re gonna try to give you the old “Gaurd Shack” walk.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Theoretically......everything benefits except our paychecks. One thing rarely discussed is the fact that bad workers have been able to hide under packages.

Without our trucks brickloaded and no more 11 and 12 hour days, bad drivers can no longer use that as an excuse for their lack of production. Come January 15th it’s gonba be CYA time cause if you’re on a list of any type.....they’re gonna try to give you the old “Gaurd Shack” walk.
Lmfao. Here we go with the “production “ talk. Smh. Look man , no day is the same. Traffic, irregs , overweights, pieces , pickups , area , miles , etc, etc, etc, all vary from day to day. You can not , and will not be fired for “production “ so take your “guard shack walk” talk and shove it up your ass.

Lmfao. Here we go with the “production “ talk. Smh. Look man , no day is the same. Traffic, irregs , overweights, pieces , pickups , area , miles , etc, etc, etc, all vary from day to day. You can not , and will not be fired for “production “ so take your “guard shack walk” talk and shove it up your ass.
What gets people into trouble isn't always about how much they are over allowed. It's when they get a three day ride and their is a big difference in production. That's why you should keep a notebook . It's comes in handy, you know they don't play fair.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
What gets people into trouble isn't always about how much they are over allowed. It's when they get a three day ride and their is a big difference in production. That's why you should keep a notebook . It's comes in handy, you know they don't play fair.
Anyone with there own route would know how to blow up a 3 day ride. Take your full lunch and breaks and the most inconvenient time. Never get caught back up. Tuck mirrors every stop , follow every speed limit sign, only take designated walk paths. Lmfao. It would be an hour and a half or more overallow daily.

Anyone with there own route would know how to blow up a 3 day ride. Take your full lunch and breaks and the most inconvenient time. Never get caught back up. Tuck mirrors every stop , follow every speed limit sign, only take designated walk paths. Lmfao. It would be an hour and a half nor overallow daily.
You know they like to cherry pick stops when you get a ride.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
This is nothing more than the swing of the pendulum.
We saw this, albiet to a lesser extent, in 2014 as an overreaction to the disaster that was peak 2013.
Everyone remembers how badly we got destroyed last year in the 2 weeks after Black Friday. It was a PR nightmare that the company was determined not to repeat, so we overstaffed big time this year in response. And there is also the added motivation on the company’s part to maintain the illusion that ORION works as part of its “transformation” song and dance to investors.
So enjoy it while it lasts. I predict a return to heavy dispatches and hardcore production harrassment once peak is over and the company figures out just how much revenue it lost.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Lol.....this is my 24th peak and I’ve never seen anyone brought in for production issues.....until now. So be a denier....just because you want to bury your head in the sand doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

Btw....it’s not called “termination for production” it’s referred to as “failure to follow instructions”. Which refers to demonstrated production collected with OJS rides.

On the other points you made, I agree completely. Lots of variables that can impact your day not planned for in the office. But if you’re on the list....they could care less.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Lol.....this is my 24th peak and I’ve never seen anyone brought in for production issues.....until now. So be a denier....just because you want to bury your head in the sand doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

Btw....it’s not called “termination for production” it’s referred to as “failure to follow instructions”. Which refers to demonstrated production collected with OJS rides.

On the other points you made, I agree completely. Lots of variables that can impact your day not planned for in the office. But if you’re on the list....they could care less.
lol.........It’s my 25th peak. If you have a local that isn’t completely incompetent you have nothing to worry about. The myth of “the list” is a joke. Everyone is on “the list “

Last edited: