35years

Gravy route
Lets see...because you don't have a pair of balls, you keep asking for 8 hours. This takes one of the 10% daily allowed 8 hour requests, thus SCREWING the lower seniority drivers because they get bumped over and over again!

Way to be a team player, dip-:censored2:!! Please ask your boyfriend for your balls back and BE A MAN!
Um you are sadly mistaken and put forth the management propoganda intended to pit drivers against each other.

I get my 8 hr request honored every time because I don't put up with their crap. I tell them I will bring back stops before I start my shift so they adjust my dispatch.

By the way, if management plays the "we won't honor your 8 hour because 10 already requested it" card for other drivers...I go to the other deneyed driver and make sure they know that 8 hr requests that management "takes care of" by giving the day off do not count towards the 10%.

So in a center of 50 drivers if 7 ask for the 8 hr, management will tell the bottom 2 they can't honor their request. Then they give two of the top requests the day off.... I will then go to the 2 that were denied and make sure they know 10% of WORKING drivers did not have their requests honored.

Your attempt to pit drivers against each other is both shallow and predictable.

Dhydratd

I’ve asked that and been told you can request another, or file. Not both. At that point I’m so :censored2: off they didn’t honor it, I File.
Nope, file and request another. I did this every Wednesday for two months a couple of years ago knowing that they wouldn't honor them. I got paid for every one of them.