A Government Misinformation Board ??? KGB ???

Turdferguson

Just a turd
No, I wouldn't and am not. I would be concerned that he's got mental health issues. And am very concerned that there are those who think it's appropriate to talk to small children about such things and try to encourage small children to think of themselves as something other than their biological sex. And who get angry for being told to not do that. These people shouldn't be anywhere near someone else's kids.
I thought y'all were for free speech?

Box Ox

No, a private company can restrict it.

Can a private company restrict something that isnā€™t within the realm of private companies in the first place?

I think private companies and free speech really only overlap when the town square issue is applicable.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I thought y'all were for free speech?
Children need to be protected from a lot of things, including things that would fall under the freedom of speech category.

Of course, Democrats just selected a supreme court justice that is an apologist for pedophiles, so I'm not surprised you people don't understand this concept.

rickyb

lets see here, we got another war which we started and we created a ministry of truth

wonder if theres any connection?

oldngray

nowhere special
Can a private company restrict something that isnā€™t within the realm of private companies in the first place?

I think private companies and free speech really only overlap when the town square issue is applicable.
What a player does on his own time is different than when he is on the field.