A Government Misinformation Board ??? KGB ???

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
[Biden's new disinformation czar shared misleading tweets about Covid masks, claimed Trump presidency would 'embolden ISIS' and praised British spy behind the debunked Russian dossier- but she STILL hasn't apologized
This is the kind of stuff that makes me think Democrats are purposefully losing the midterms.

They're so deranged with Trump fear they're sacrificing themselves so they can blame Republicans for the effects of their policies during 22-24.

I mean this appointment is just so blatantly stupid. I literally have trouble believing they're this incompetent to pick this woman. They're throwing the game on purpose.

rickyb

This is the kind of stuff that makes me think Democrats are purposefully losing the midterms.

They're so deranged with Trump fear they're sacrificing themselves so they can blame Republicans for the effects of their policies during 22-24.

I mean this appointment is just so blatantly stupid. I literally have trouble believing they're this incompetent to pick this woman. They're throwing the game on purpose.
symptom of end of empire?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Does it matter? If they told you Donald Trump was lying to you would you believe them? No. Of course not. Problem solved. Not that there was one since people believe what the wanna believe.
Until/unless the ‘far right’ takes over and silences YOUR voice!

See how that :censored2: works?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
If the science is wrong, show it. Don’t have people sticking flashlights up their butts and skipping vaccines only to end up in hospitals based on the science they’ve denied to be put on ventilators. It just makes you look silly.
You really were hook, line, and sinkered!

rickyb

Lol. Canada is now licensing journalists, and never even hid the fact that the government owns most of the mefia. At least in the US, the mefia is only one group that owns the government. But yes, an official Ministry of Truth is absolutely bat guano insane, and the establishment will not understand why the people have completely turned on them when it happens. Too bad for Canada you just ask the people to obey and they do.
im a journalist, i dont dive too deep, i post videos on youtube, and i have no license.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
We have higher union rate than u if that's any measure of our level of disobedience. I'm unaware of the media concentration here but I doubt whatt u said is true. In America it's 5 or6 corporation s controlling the media.

The Canadian government owns the mefia in Canada, the same 6 corporations that own all the mefia, also own the Canadian government. So there's that.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Forget who they appointed, the fact that they created an official censorship dept is not just the nail in the Democrat party's coffin. It's the concrete that encases the coffin, as it sinks to the bottom of the Mariana trench. They are a cornered, rabid animal. Everything they do is out of absolute desperation in their violent death throes. I just hope they don't take the whole country, or world, with them.

Mutineer

Forget who they appointed, the fact that they created an official censorship dept is not just the nail in the Democrat party's coffin. It's the concrete that encases the coffin, as it sinks to the bottom of the Mariana trench. They are a cornered, rabid animal. Everything they do is out of absolute desperation in their violent death throes. I just hope they don't take the whole country, or world, with them.

As a Californian, and regarding the political matters of my state, I have most of my adult life of thinking things like: "Unbelievable. The democrats have really jumped the shark this time. Not a chance this law will pass or so and so will get elected!"

And I have been wrong in my assessment every time. The noxious laws keep passing, and the democrats keep getting elected.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
As a Californian, and regarding the political matters of my state, I have most of my adult life of thinking things like: "Unbelievable. The democrats have really jumped the shark this time. Not a chance this law will pass or so and so will get elected!"

And I have been wrong in my assessment every time. The noxious laws keep passing, and the democrats keep getting elected.

It's ok, you all are out of water. California has met its commie end.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

They perfected the election steal in California a long time ago. The Democrats used that template in select states in 2020. My own state is a one party state, Democrats run everything. High taxes, high crime, low to no growth.

vantexan

Then again this is the party that elected and reelected "The Squad." And elected Biden in spite of clearly having cognitive issues.

quad decade guy

They perfected the election steal in California a long time ago. The Democrats used that template in select states in 2020. My own state is a one party state, Democrats run everything. High taxes, high crime, low to no growth.
Well, it's stealing I guess.

More like buying.

If you make enough money......it can be pretty good.

It's hard to believe that folks would be willing to let their own taxes be used against them.

It's hard to believe that folks are as left-wing and communist and down right weird as their elected officials....

And....where does this end?

There is only so much of the pie to draw from......

California just went through with their higher gas tax.....

It's like a dystopian movie in real time......

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Well, it's stealing I guess.

More like buying.

If you make enough money......it can be pretty good.

It's hard to believe that folks would be willing to let their own taxes be used against them.

It's hard to believe that folks are as left-wing and communist and down right weird as their elected officials....

And....where does this end?

There is only so much of the pie to draw from......

California just went through with their higher gas tax.....

It's like a dystopian movie in real time......
You need to make a lot of money to live well there.