A Repeat of 1997

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Food is probably a big one....lol.

Maybe for some....

1614784788419.png

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
Okay do I really need to post the numerous videos on YouTube of UPS drivers throwing packages at the door?
well you said 99.9% of people don't care who delivers their packages. the response to this video clearly proves you wrong. any ups driver who throws a package like this is fired with no recourse from the union. has a ups driver thrown a package? sure. do they still work for ups? nope.

542thruNthru

well you said 99.9% of people don't care who delivers their packages. the response to this video clearly proves you wrong. any ups driver who throws a package like this is fired with no recourse from the union. has a ups driver thrown a package? sure. do they still work for ups? nope.
The point was that the customer still buys the products. I bet you that customer still buys from Amazon. Also your original point was that the guy was blocking the street not throwing packages.

Either way the customer doesn't care enough to stop ordering things to be shipped by these companies.

quad decade guy

Absolutely.....NOT TRUE.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Dep
Depends on if they run scratch. I've seen some runners get away with some seriously shady crap....totalling out pc's and such. NI1 misloads off area. Intentionally misdelivering stops off area because it saves time and it's the last day covering the route. Management looks the other way when they produce the holy numbers.

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
The point was that the customer still buys the products. I bet you that customer still buys from Amazon. Also your original point was that the guy was blocking the street not throwing packages.

Either way the customer doesn't care enough to stop ordering things to be shipped by these companies.
wrong again. my original point was that amazon does not have professional drivers working for them.