A Saleslead A Day Keeps The Competition Away

When will you hand in your next sales lead?

• I already submit tons of leads

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Right after Easter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When I get my Sup to get me in contact with my account exec.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Never ever ever ever

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Maybe I give it a try

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
The sales lead stuff sounded like garbage to me. We make the company good money with a solid customer who ships air for example and we get points on a website.

Thanks but I’ll just do my job and business can do theirs.

clean hairy

I will not mention names, but if this person was a quality producer, that individual would not be on here begging us to do his job.
I wonder how many leads he had on his own last year, and what % were actually closed.
Anybody wonder what those numbers might be?

KOG72

I’m full of it
Sales leads use to be a good thing when they would put money on a credit card and you could go do what you wanted to with it.I actually maxed out a couple of accounts years ago 1k a piece haven’t messed with that mess since they changed the points.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
With PAS there is no knowledge needed to boxline.
You say that but saturdays are my worst days even when it is light because, without knowing the delivery location, I mentally default to pounding all the boxes into a dense cube. With several such boxes being on the wrong side of the package car.

PAS makes me stupid

Sales leads use to be a good thing when they would put money on a credit card and you could go do what you wanted to with it.I actually maxed out a couple of accounts years ago 1k a piece haven’t messed with that mess since they changed the points.
The AmeeAmer Express card. Free beer money. Now here is 10k points. It will buy you a Hershey bar.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
FedEx Amazon and all the others are fighting over our customers.

We are the best in the business and have the most finest air and ground operations.

Our service providers are something to be really proud of. The way they offer our customers service is a real differientiator to the market.

Get the word out on the street & tell everyone about our great company, score business cards and share them with your local BD teams.

Be part of creating the future of UPS.
You create future with sales leads.
you are fake news

oldngray

nowhere special
What does it take to keep you away?
troll can.jpg

You say that but saturdays are my worst days even when it is light because, without knowing the delivery location, I mentally default to pounding all the boxes into a dense cube. With several such boxes being on the wrong side of the package car.

PAS makes me stupid
a boxliner needs to know a delivery location? A preloader needs to know a delivery location? Hell im a driver, and I don’t even know the delivery location. But I do know where I should find HIN 7656 or 2555.

Non sequitur

We are the best in the business and have the most finest air and ground operations.

Our service providers are something to be really proud of. The way they offer our customers service is a real differientiator to the market.

Get the word out on the street & tell everyone about our great company, score business cards and share them with your local BD teams.

All right, and I'm going to quote my wife," what do you want."
Or my mom, "what did you brake?"

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

I'll let you know after I see the what the company offers this upcoming contract!

Rack em

Made the Podium
I only do sales leads at furniture stores becsaue I just looooooooooove picking up and delivering over 100lbs pieces of furniture.