A Saleslead A Day Keeps The Competition Away

When will you hand in your next sales lead?

• I already submit tons of leads

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Right after Easter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When I get my Sup to get me in contact with my account exec.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Never ever ever ever

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Maybe I give it a try

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters

john chesney

FedEx Amazon and all the others are fighting over our customers.

We are the best in the business and have the most finest air and ground operations.

Our service providers are something to be really proud of. The way they offer our customers service is a real differientiator to the market.

Get the word out on the street & tell everyone about our great company, score business cards and share them with your local BD teams.

Be part of creating the future of UPS.
You create future with sales leads.
I wouldn’t even send my retirement papers back Ups I used the post office. How stupid and out of touch can you be to think I can get a sales lead with all the :censored2:ing work you shove up my ass.

john chesney

FedEx Amazon and all the others are fighting over our customers.

We are the best in the business and have the most finest air and ground operations.

Our service providers are something to be really proud of. The way they offer our customers service is a real differientiator to the market.

Get the word out on the street & tell everyone about our great company, score business cards and share them with your local BD teams.

Be part of creating the future of UPS.
You create future with sales leads.
The best in the business yes 20 years ago we suck now. I’ve never delivered so many late air it’s a joke. Get out of your office our own customers think we suck and we do

john chesney

So I have this problem maybe you can help me.

Since we were so understaffed today my part time sups and even my full time sup was working. They're all decent people and they're on the same page as us when it comes to how crappy this job is getting. My full time sup was telling me today how he is getting harassed by the center manager outside of work. The poor guy is 58 driving around the irreg train with a heart monitor attached to him.

I don't want to grieve supervisors I really do like and I know they're just trying to help us leave because nobody hourly or sup wants to stay until 11 a.m. on the preload. But management somewhere deserves a grievance for not staffing correctly. My steward is a bitch that will try to talk me out of it but I'm not afraid. Is it possible to file on the center manager or dm over part time sups working?
Im waiting for the day a supervisor says something to me on the streets.Not a chance of that happening even there not that stupid. Guy must be a p

rod

Retired 22 years
Im waiting for the day a supervisor says something to me on the streets.Not a chance of that happening even there not that stupid. Guy must be a p

About a year after I retired I had a package delivered to my house by UPS and the driver had a new supervisor riding with him. I went out to get the package and the driver mentioned that I was a retired driver and sup said "Oh-so you're that hard :censored2: everyone still talks about at work" to which I replied "Oh so you're that a----hole everybody hates at work now?". He laughed and said "that's me".

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
OP, why don't you try to win chewy back???

It's avalanche Tuesday s for me with those poorly taped blue boxes. My rural route is almost 30-40 % chewy.

they even put those yellow pails of kitty litter in a bigger friggin box & takes valuable cubic inches from my other irregs... blah!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I wouldn’t even send my retirement papers back Ups I used the post office. How stupid and out of touch can you be to think I can get a sales lead with all the :censored2:ing work you shove up my ass.

Why would you send your retirement papers through UPS?

I put mine in a manila envelope and put 5 stamps on it.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
this guy gets all the sales leads

download.jpg