A Saleslead A Day Keeps The Competition Away

When will you hand in your next sales lead?

• I already submit tons of leads

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Right after Easter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When I get my Sup to get me in contact with my account exec.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Never ever ever ever

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Maybe I give it a try

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Here’s what I don’t get about these “Sales Leads” threads: Really? The sales people really don’t know where the volume is and who’s delivering it? I don’t believe that. So...

What’s the point of sale leads anyway?

If you never leave your cubicle how would you know

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Here is a thought why dont you get off your ass and go look for leads. Yet to see any account reps in my building since October, so until you can come in and actually show you give a damn about the guy you want to find you leads i dont give a :censored2:. Tell me I'm wrong, i called my old rep to help a customer out to then tell me he is not my rep anymore. Well we're is the new account rep for my area then. Please I do enough trying to get my air off on time because of your horse :censored2: management team can't do there job effectively.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
927A89DF-35F4-4366-84DC-ABCDD8592171.gif
Here is a thought why dont you get off your ass and go look for leads. Yet to see any account reps in my building since October, so until you can come in and actually show you give a damn about the guy you want to find you leads i dont give a :censored2:. Tell me I'm wrong, i called my old rep to help a customer out to then tell me he is not my rep anymore. Well we're is the new account rep for my area then. Please I do enough trying to get my air off on time because of your horse :censored2: management team can't do there job effectively.

IESucks

FedEx Amazon and all the others are fighting over our customers.

We are the best in the business and have the most finest air and ground operations.

Our service providers are something to be really proud of. The way they offer our customers service is a real differientiator to the market.

Get the word out on the street & tell everyone about our great company, score business cards and share them with your local BD teams.

Be part of creating the future of UPS.
You create future with sales leads.
I got an idea, you do your own job and we will do ours.

IESucks

FedEx Amazon and all the others are fighting over our customers.

We are the best in the business and have the most finest air and ground operations.

Our service providers are something to be really proud of. The way they offer our customers service is a real differientiator to the market.

Get the word out on the street & tell everyone about our great company, score business cards and share them with your local BD teams.

Be part of creating the future of UPS.
You create future with sales leads.
Most of us pray we could lose some customers to lighten the work load.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I don't have time to dig for sales leads, especially when dealing with customers who we've pissed off. They love to explain in excruciating detail how UPS screwed them over. But when a lead falls into my lap, I'll pass it along.

Not necessarily.

Both sides have the option to extend the current agreement.
That would be an extension. Meaning, that extended time will be rolled into the new contract. Back pay/benefits would occur. The new contract book will still say 8/1/2018 - 7/31/20??