A Saleslead A Day Keeps The Competition Away

When will you hand in your next sales lead?

• I already submit tons of leads

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Right after Easter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When I get my Sup to get me in contact with my account exec.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Never ever ever ever

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Maybe I give it a try

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters

bbsam

Staff member
Here’s what I don’t get about these “Sales Leads” threads: Really? The sales people really don’t know where the volume is and who’s delivering it? I don’t believe that. So...

What’s the point of sale leads anyway?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Right it's the same :censored2: dispatch people that send a truck out with 200 pieces all palled to one shelf. So it's not the loaders fault at all.

But a good loader would pay attention early in the day and adjust the load to what they think would help the driver the most
Glad to see you finally covered up those bitch tits in your avatar

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
FedEx Amazon and all the others are fighting over our customers.

We are the best in the business and have the most finest air and ground operations.

Our service providers are something to be really proud of. The way they offer our customers service is a real differientiator to the market.

Get the word out on the street & tell everyone about our great company, score business cards and share them with your local BD teams.

Be part of creating the future of UPS.
You create future with sales leads.
You problem is management. Getting leads means more pickups which we can't handle, we start too late. Add to that, you now have time constraints on pickups which mean we can't fit more in. The real kicker is heavy daily dispatches. The last thing a driver wants to do is extend the paid day.