Abortion

BrownArmy

What's in that bucket looks well passed the fetus stage.

It's a fake pic meant to enrage/mobilize anti-abortion folk.

There's no way there would be a thirteen-month infant in a bucket.

It's actually fake news; not the fake news where you don't like what's in the news, but actual fake news.

I mean, that's so fake it's ridiculous.

F

Frankie's Friend

You can go in circles all you want.
The question remains.
The answer remains...
No, you cant kill abortion doctors...

And no, I wont be charged with not stopping the murdering of innocent kids when i always voted for prolife politicians (vs pro abortion) to help change the laws concerning those murders.

Killing an abortion supporter, advocate, or doctor is wrong.
Their fate is worse than taking a bullet to the head.
Worse than saline solution burns and having their brains sucked (not blown) out.
Ya we need some more snuff pictures on here. Glad no one reported it.

Maybe we can get some more gore posted.

Good stuff!
Looking at the reality of gore is harder than typing on a keyboard...

even though there may be blood on your hands. You just dont want to look at that either.

Last edited by a moderator:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And no, I wont be charged with not stopping the murdering of innocent kids when i always voted for prolife politicians (vs pro abortion) to help change the laws concerning those murders.

Killing an abortion supporter, advocate, or doctor is wrong.
Ya the towns near nazi concentration camps were filled with people who said the same thing I'm sure.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
nothing wrong with with red hats asking our leadership to make our country great either.
fea06cf25bf4724ffc43a62a71d1946f.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

It's actually fake news; not the fake news where you don't like what's in the news, but actual fake news.

If you don't want an abortion, don't have one. There's plenty of totally fake pictures out there of "abortions" that were stillbirths. Here's one for you Bible-Bangers. Why does Jesus kill babies in the womb. You know, stillbirths, miscarriages etc.? I thought God only dealt in perfection. Is it better to let a child be born that is going to die minutes after birth anyways from some horrific birth defect, or keep it alive and suffering?

IGNORANCE.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Where did the 13 month thing come from?