Abortion

vantexan

If you're so pro life/ anti abortion........how come you've never adopted a kid?
Can't afford one, and was a single adult most of my years. My question is why are you so insistent on killing babies rather than push people to be more responsible? And why is it always someone else's responsibility, rather than taking personal responsibility?

bacha29

Can't afford one, and was a single adult most of my years. My question is why are you so insistent on killing babies rather than push people to be more responsible? And why is it always someone else's responsibility, rather than taking personal responsibility?
I never once said that abortion is a firewall against socially irresponsible behavior but the reckless pursuit of pleasurable life experiences combined with poor judgement have and will continue to be inescapable components of the human experience. And for a guy who took off and left a spouse here in the states you're in a poor position to question someone else's moral obligation's and personal judgement .

vantexan

I never once said that abortion is a firewall against socially irresponsible behavior but the reckless pursuit of pleasurable life experiences combined with poor judgement have and will continue to be inescapable components of the human experience. And for a guy who took off and left a spouse here in the states you're in a poor position to question someone else's moral obligation's and personal judgement .
What I do has no bearing on what another person does with their sex life. Again, why is it always someone else's responsibility with you? I was a single adult for most of my years and never fathered a child out of wedlock. And felt very strongly a moral obligation not to do so. You apparently want the state to bear responsibility for people's bad decisions when the onus should be squarely on them.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I have 3 adopted kids, which means I put my money where my mouth is when it comes to supporting life. There are plenty of kids out there for Republicans to adopt, especially brown and black ones.

You people (intentional) are total hypocrites. Support the already born children you claim to care so much about.

vantexan

I have 3 adopted kids, which means I put my money where my mouth is when it comes to supporting life. There are plenty of kids out there for Republicans to adopt, especially brown and black ones.

You people (intentional) are total hypocrites. Support the already born children you claim to care so much about.
Sorry, didn't have the pay you did. And was single. And it's a great thing you did. Why negate it by murdering children?

newfie

Until the consercuks get out their wallets and stand ready and willing to bear the staggering additional child welfare costs an outright ban on abortion would incur little if anything regarding this matter at least at the federal level is going to change . In addition it would appear that going forward catholic charities will not be able to offer much assistance given the way they're selling off hard assets just to pay off clergy child abuse.
Copy killing babies is cost effective according to you

BrownArmy

If you don't like abortions, don't get an abortion.

The Irony: guys like Newfie and vantexan telling people how to live their lives.

GMAFB

the_brown_note

feels brown, man
>sent this to me on MySpace

upload_2019-3-12_21-59-18.jpeg

BrownArmy

And the greater irony is you do the same thing.

Maybe, but the difference is I'm telling them not to tell me how to live my life.

They have ideas about religion, I don't care, for me that's not real.

I'm not telling them how to live their lives, I'm telling them not to overlay their ideas about life onto my life.

Point to me when I ever said they should live my life, or when I told them what to do.

If anything, I'm telling them to leave me the friend alone...I'm not telling them what to do, I'm telling them to not tell me what to do.

As a quasi-Libertarian, I think you might appreciate it.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Maybe, but the difference is I'm telling them not to tell me how to live my life.

They have ideas about religion, I don't care, for me that's not real.

I'm not telling them how to live their lives, I'm telling them not to overlay their ideas about life onto my life.

Point to me when I ever said they should live my life, or when I told them what to do.

If anything, I'm telling them to leave me the friend alone...I'm not telling them what to do, I'm telling them to not tell me what to do.

As a quasi-Libertarian, I think you might appreciate it.
Nice rationalizations.
As a 3rd person, it looks the same on both sides.

BrownArmy

I'll give you feedback in the future.
I have given you specifics in the past.
Not important to me so I'm not gonna search for occurrences at this time.

Love to hear the specifics.

Still don't quite understand if other people tell me what to do, and I tell them no, and I tell them 'stop telling me what to do', then somehow I'm the aggressor.

It's worked so well with the cops...