Abortion

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Did you read it?
Altogether, the concordance of age dates of both the earliest terrestrial lead reservoirs and all other reservoirs within the Solar System found to date are used to support the fact that Earth and the rest of the Solar System formed at around 4.53 to 4.58 billion years ago

floridays

Altogether, the concordance of age dates of both the earliest terrestrial lead reservoirs and all other reservoirs within the Solar System found to date are used to support the fact that Earth and the rest of the Solar System formed at around 4.53 to 4.58 billion years ago
Amazing, and whenever, Jesus Christ spoke it into existence, I'm bettin that burns your white ass up.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Thats the concluding statement . Did you read it all ?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Guy, we know the age of the earth.
Know? No doubt you do.
That wasn’t my question.
You're right. It wasn't . I asked @Jones
Basically you’re lying or misinformed if you think Creationists have a better argument than science.
Hey guy, how old is the Earth?
Already answered. I'll help you. Read the first line.
Answer the question.

How old do you think the earth is?

newfie

Thats the concluding statement . Did you read it all ?
It is hypothesised that the accretion of Earth began soon after the formation of the calcium-aluminium-rich inclusions and the meteorites. Because the time this accretion process took is not yet known, and predictions from different accretion models range from a few million up to about 100 million years, the difference between the age of Earth and of the oldest rocks is difficult to determine. It is also difficult to determine the exact age of the oldest rocks on Earth, exposed at the surface, as they are aggregates of minerals of possibly different ages.

BrownArmy

It is hypothesised that the accretion of Earth began soon after the formation of the calcium-aluminium-rich inclusions and the meteorites. Because the time this accretion process took is not yet known, and predictions from different accretion models range from a few million up to about 100 million years, the difference between the age of Earth and of the oldest rocks is difficult to determine. It is also difficult to determine the exact age of the oldest rocks on Earth, exposed at the surface, as they are aggregates of minerals of possibly different ages.

Probably just don’t reply to stuff you don’t understand, deal?