Abortion

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
That's been my experience, that many Christians believe, and are taught, that the Earth is about 6000-8000 years old. That dinosaurs lived in the time of man. Some go so far as to say things like the Grand Canyon were created that way by God, didn't form over eons of time. I've even had people say to me that it's a test of our faith by God as to whether we believe he created it as is or if we believe it to be millions of years old. I can believe he set things in motion. But the Earth is IMO much, much older than many Christians believe.
Christians Against Dinosaurs | The Official CAD Website

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yah. I’m about to go to sleep.

Maybe we’ll talk tomorrow.

I’m having a new baby in about twenty days.
Hey Congrats.
Got a name yet or should it be non published ?
Tomorrow..
Be ready. Thinking about giving a Bible answer to Van's post
I forget the book, chapter, and verse of the passage in the Bible that refers to chariots of fire in the sky, but, and this might make you spit up your coffee so be careful, but truth is we don't know the true nature of God other than we are told we are made in his image and that he is both loving and at times angry.

That being said, the U.S. government is now acknowledging that they've known about UFO's for decades and have recently released amazing video recorded by fighter pilots. Video showing craft doing things that the G-force would kill a human. All through history there are recorded examples of observations of both craft in the sky and of individuals that weren't exactly men.

What if angels are beings in very advanced vehicles monitoring us? What if humans are the result of their guidance in design over a very long time? There are so many systems in our bodies with specific purposes that it's hard to believe it's not by design, just random mutations.

Not to put down religion, nor am I denying the existence of God. But what and who is God exactly? There are too many occurrences of unexplained phenomena to not acknowledge that our understanding is limited. And to be honest it throws open what is acceptable and unacceptable beyond our daily squabbles. Laugh and scoff if you like, but when the government, which has the most sophisticated technology in the world, admits there's something definitely there that they can't explain, with video proof, I'm beginning to believe that we not only aren't alone, but have never been. And their technology is much greater than ours.
I know you will be thrilled.

BrownFlush

tdb140320.gif
Stupid.

BrownArmy

Not me.
Dinosaur, man, walked on the earth at the same time.

Soooo, I said we should be non-denominational in our further dealings, but, seriously?

Dinosaurs walking the earth at the same time as man? That didn’t happen.

I can’t tell if you’re trolling the entire forum or if you’re serioussssxzzzzz(((
J
J

BrownFlush

Soooo, I said we should be non-denominational in our further dealings, but, seriously?

Dinosaurs walking the earth at the same time as man? That didn’t happen.

I can’t tell if you’re trolling the entire forum or if you’re serioussssxzzzzz(((
J
J
When creationists discover evidence damaging to evolutionary notions, their findings are generally ignored, down-played or rejected.
Anyone interested in observing first hand a death blow to evolutionary thinking should visit Glen Rose, Texas, in late summer. Several miles out of town (local residents can tell you where to look) in the Paluxy River bed are footprints in stone.
There are huge dinosaur tracks. Tracks of the great Brontosaurus and the terrible Tyrannus Rex abound. Mixed in with the tracks of these monsters are the tracks of human beings.
According to evolutionists, man was not on the scene when the giant lizards ruled the earth 70 to 200 million years ago.
How then is the track of man found in the same rock strata as the track of dinosaur? One "scientific" explanation was that it must have been a dinosaur with a human foot!
"For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day. . ." (Exodus 20:11).

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
For many years claims were made by strict, "young-earth" creationists that human footprints or "giant man tracks" occur alongside fossilized dinosaur tracks in the limestone beds of the Paluxy River, near Glen Rose Texas. If true, such a finding would dramatically contradict the conventional geologic timetable, which holds that humans did not appear on earth until over 60 million years after the dinosaurs became extinct. However, the "man track" claims have not stood up to close scientific scrutiny, and in recent years have been abandoned even by most creationists.

The Texas Dinosaur/"Man Track" Controversy

BrownArmy

When creationists discover evidence damaging to evolutionary notions, their findings are generally ignored, down-played or rejected.
Anyone interested in observing first hand a death blow to evolutionary thinking should visit Glen Rose, Texas, in late summer. Several miles out of town (local residents can tell you where to look) in the Paluxy River bed are footprints in stone.
There are huge dinosaur tracks. Tracks of the great Brontosaurus and the terrible Tyrannus Rex abound. Mixed in with the tracks of these monsters are the tracks of human beings.
According to evolutionists, man was not on the scene when the giant lizards ruled the earth 70 to 200 million years ago.
How then is the track of man found in the same rock strata as the track of dinosaur? One "scientific" explanation was that it must have been a dinosaur with a human foot!
"For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day. . ." (Exodus 20:11).

Yah, that’s not correct.

Would it bum you out to just pay attention to real science?

Again, it’s fine.

The planet we live on is six billion years old.

Every dinosaur was dead by the time ‘humans’ were walking around.

Oh, wait, dinosaurs are still around.

Chickens my friend, chickens.

floridays

There is a biblical solution, for you, just as me and anyone else, it starts at the cross where God, cloaked in human flesh surrendered his life, in my place...... your's also and to whosoever will come.
Jones, don't be a complete :censored2: your whole life.
God died for you punk, you got that?

BrownFlush

For many years claims were made by strict, "young-earth" creationists that human footprints or "giant man tracks" occur alongside fossilized dinosaur tracks in the limestone beds of the Paluxy River, near Glen Rose Texas. If true, such a finding would dramatically contradict the conventional geologic timetable, which holds that humans did not appear on earth until over 60 million years after the dinosaurs became extinct. However, the "man track" claims have not stood up to close scientific scrutiny, and in recent years have been abandoned even by most creationists.

The Texas Dinosaur/"Man Track" Controversy

Yah, that’s not correct..

BG ( Before Google )
I had always heard about this as a kid. Even had an on sight visitor to the place tell me about what was there in the early 90's.Should have checked it out...oh well.
Some creationists now are reserved about citing the Paluxy tracks as evidence for human/dinosaur cohabitation, yet others insist that the case is not closed.Donald Patton, a respected geologist, argues for the validity of at least some of the Paluxy tracks (see Dr. Patton’s website).Another source that brings the controversy into a more balanced focus is Helfinstine and Roth’s book, Texas Tracks and Artifacts.

No Christian desires to manufacture evidence that is not genuine; at the same time, one need not be intimidated every time a skeptic, burdened with an obvious agenda, wants to dispute the evidence.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Jesus himself declared that the human family began its existence upon the earth back at “the beginning of the creation” (Mark 10:6).
Paul argued that God’s attributes have been evident to humankind “from the creation of the world” (Romans 1:20).
There is no way in which these passages (and many others of like kind) can be harmonized with the notion that human beings did not arrive upon the earth until millions of years after dinosaurs became extinct.

vantexan

The footprints are observable without digging them up, no? The same process that preserved the dinosaur footprints also preserved the human footprints much later. There are many sites worldwide of human weapons found lodged in and around mammal remains like the mammoth and bison. Have there been similar finds in and around dinosaur remains? Early man painted mammals he hunted on numerous cave walls. Has there ever been one found that depicted a dinosaur? Anywhere? Not to mention the climate conditions dinosaurs lived in would have been too extreme for humans. While we're at it how do you explain Neanderthals? Distinctly different humans who died out at least 25,000 years ago. They were much more powerfully built. Even their women were much stronger than modern men. Suspected they couldn't compete intellectually with Cro-Magnon man and were killed off. And their DNA has been collected from remains and was discovered that up to 4% of our DNA comes from them, so there was some mixing. Most likely from Neanderthals raping Cro-Magnon women but that's speculation. What's not speculative is that they did exist from the Middle East across Europe. And modern man encountered them as our ancestors moved out of Africa.

Indecisi0n

Mods are thinking about closing this thread as it is way off it original topic. I will fight but I can only do so much. Maybe you want to say some prays.