Abortion

bacha29

Murder of the innocent isn't sin?
Isn't the failure to provide for the needs of those born unwanted a sin as well? You never hear the prolifers step up and say what specific measures they are personally willing to take in order to provide for the needs and security of the lives they say there are trying to protect. Based on the political rhetoric coming from the pro lifers dealing with the consequences resulting from the overturning of Roe vs Wade is for somebody else to figure out .

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Isn't the failure to provide for the needs of those born unwanted a sin as well? You never hear the prolifers step up and say what specific measures they are personally willing to take in order to provide for the needs and security of the lives they say there are trying to protect. Based on the political rhetoric coming from the pro lifers dealing with the consequences resulting from the overturning of Roe vs Wade is for somebody else to figure out .
This is the single most formidable argument against Pro-Lifers' position.
Abortion is a responsible action for those individuals that are 'unable or incapable' of taking care of a baby.
Another argument are the repressive laws making adoption an expensive and drawn-out process.

Chances are that the aborted fetus would/will grow up to be a parasite on society.
While I would never support an abortion ... I fully support the right of a pregnant woman to make the choice that is best for society.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Thank you for making that persuasive argument in favor of euthanizing old poor people.

vantexan

This is the single most formidable argument against Pro-Lifers' position.
Abortion is a responsible action for those individuals that are 'unable or incapable' of taking care of a baby.
Another argument are the repressive laws making adoption an expensive and drawn-out process.

Chances are that the aborted fetus would/will grow up to be a parasite on society.
While I would never support an abortion ... I fully support the right of a pregnant woman to make the choice that is best for society.
Time and time again I see a young black athlete thank his mother for all that she sacrificed to help him succeed. I see liberals say that a one parent home is plenty good enough, don't need a father in the home to raise a good kid. Then I see arguments for abortion that the kid will probably be a parasite. That it's better for society that the kid's life is terminated and the mother is doing a noble thing. That it's too burdensome to go through the adoption process. And the irony is to replace the workforce we basically opened our borders to people who are poor, do have kids, and have supplanted our former largest minority as easily the largest minority, and at the rate they are growing will eventually become the majority. Some want to talk about how is it moral to not completely assist that child through adulthood when our Hispanic community works hard, doesn't cast off their children, and somehow manages. They believe abortion is wrong. I'm sure some get abortions, but not at the rate of other groups, and most likely because they've been Americanized to the extent that the individual's right to live life unencumbered is prioritized above all else. There aren't easy answers, but killing your child rather than face up to the consequences of your actions isn't an acceptable option when you see that other groups somehow manage by just working hard and dealing with it. And that includes poor black and white mothers who sacrificed to get their kids grown and don't view abortion as an option.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Time and time again I see a young black athlete thank his mother for all that she sacrificed to help him succeed.
I see liberals say that a one parent home is plenty good enough, don't need a father in the home to raise a good kid.
Then I see arguments for abortion that the kid will probably be a parasite.
That it's better for society that the kid's life is terminated and the mother is doing a noble thing.

That it's too burdensome to go through the adoption process.

And the irony is to replace the workforce we basically opened our borders to people who are poor, do have kids, and have supplanted our former largest minority as easily the largest minority, and at the rate they are growing will eventually become the majority.

Some want to talk about how is it moral to not completely assist that child through adulthood when our Hispanic community works hard, doesn't cast off their children, and somehow manages.
They believe abortion is wrong.

I'm sure some get abortions, but not at the rate of other groups, and most likely because they've been Americanized to the extent that the individual's right to live life unencumbered is prioritized above all else.

There aren't easy answers, but killing your child rather than face up to the consequences of your actions isn't an acceptable option when you see that other groups somehow manage by just working hard and dealing with it.
And that includes poor black and white mothers who sacrificed to get their kids grown and don't view abortion as an option.
Choices ... that's what makes America such a great place in which to be born!

newfie

Yes you're right let's dispose of the undesirables too
FB_IMG_1580075859262.jpg

bacha29

Yes you're right let's dispose of the undesirables tooView attachment 281086
My county's CYS budget climbs around 30% every year. And at least once a week and often more, reports are made public regarding how the CYS case workers and the cops had to go out and get kids out of some of the most hellish conditions imaginable. In fact I a 66 year old single and childless person has been approached on more than one occasion about taking in some "county" kids. That's how a desperate CYS is in it's efforts to find safe homes for endangered kids.
Now if you lifers want to ban abortion that's fine with me but you damn well better have all the resources needed and in adequate quantities in place to deal with the avalanche of displaced kids needing a home. Yet I've heard nothing from all of the pro life organizations about having those resources in place ahead of the repeal of Roe vs Wade.

And BTW, that girl you have pictured in your post? Notice something about her? She seems clean, well groomed, healthy, well fed, well clothed.
Not what specific steps are you pro lifers for the record are prepared to take to make certain that every unwanted kid gets the same.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The contents of my gun safe and the contents of my wife’s and daughter’s uterus have one thing in common and that is that they are none of the government’s damn business.
If men could get pregnant, abortions would be $59.99 with a coupon at Jiffy Lube while you watched football and got the oil in your car changed.
If you are a woman and you dont believe in abortion, dont have one.
If you are a man and dont believe in abortion, stop ejaculating.
I dont want to live in a country where the government can force a woman to bear an unwanted child.

vantexan

My county's CYS budget climbs around 30% every year. And at least once a week and often more, reports are made public regarding how the CYS case workers and the cops had to go out and get kids out of some of the most hellish conditions imaginable. In fact I a 66 year old single and childless person has been approached on more than one occasion about taking in some "county" kids. That's how a desperate CYS is in it's efforts to find safe homes for endangered kids.
Now if you lifers want to ban abortion that's fine with me but you damn well better have all the resources needed and in adequate quantities in place to deal with the avalanche of displaced kids needing a home. Yet I've heard nothing from all of the pro life organizations about having those resources in place ahead of the repeal of Roe vs Wade.

And BTW, that girl you have pictured in your post? Notice something about her? She seems clean, well groomed, healthy, well fed, well clothed.
Not what specific steps are you pro lifers for the record are prepared to take to make certain that every unwanted kid gets the same.
Your county must have a lot of money if that one budget grows 30% every year! How many billions are they spending now?

newfie

the argument you continue to make is that murder is more humane then the option of life

newfie

The contents of my gun safe and the contents of my wife’s and daughter’s uterus have one thing in common and that is that they are none of the government’s damn business.
If men could get pregnant, abortions would be $59.99 with a coupon at Jiffy Lube while you watched football and got the oil in your car changed.
If you are a woman and you dont believe in abortion, dont have one.
If you are a man and dont believe in abortion, stop ejaculating.
I dont want to live in a country where the government can force a woman to bear an unwanted child.

you're trying to make the extreme argument.

I think i can agree that the government should not be in your wifes uterus.

can you agree that despite this agreement of your point that I should be allowed to do everything reasonable to encourage people making that decision to try to find a way to save that life?

Nolimitz

the world does not owe my family a living

never said it did. My wife and I have two adopted kids who I hope will never be poor, But my daughter is not mentally capable of caring for a child or family

I suppose you are in favor of mass eugenics to prevent this. I have not seen but a few folks here present any viable alt's to this question. Am I in favor of abortion? No.
But who the friend are you and the govt to say a woman cant make that choice as the law allows.

newfie

But my daughter is not mentally capable of caring for a child or family

I suppose you are in favor of mass eugenics to prevent this. I have not seen but a few folks here present any viable alt's to this question. Am I in favor of abortion? No.
But who the friend are you and the govt to say a woman cant make that choice as the law allows.

I am another :censored2: with an opinion just like you that can share my opinion while you tout your extreme example as a blanket statement to kill all babies.