About these pipe bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Legit question.....
Can we at least agree that Trump is a bad person?
According to your definition of bad, he's a saint.
Even if we found agreement on the morality code, when has that been a qualifier to sit in the Oval Office?
I'd rank him in the top half of past presidents when it comes to immorality, but he is far from being number one.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Even if we found agreement on the morality code, when has that been a qualifier to sit in the Oval Office?
I'd rank him in the top half of past presidents when it comes to immorality, but he is far from being number one.
He cheated on all three of his wives.
He's a bad person.
Just say it.

newfie

arguing morality with a liberal ? better start by spelling the word for them.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He's wealthy. He's horny. He has had all kinds of opportunities. He can't control his libido.
He has every qualification of the greatest presidents we have had in history.
Bro, it's bizarre that you are incapable of saying it.

He's a bad person. It's that simple.
You've got real issues if you can't face that fact.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Legit question.....
Can we at least agree that Trump is a bad person?

My answer to that is pretty long and complicated. To keep it short I would say, I never really liked Trump, but I only know him through his on screen persona. He's made choices in his life I may not agree with, but people can change, and you should walk a mile in a man's shoes...

I've given any president the same benefit of the doubt, even if they weren't my choice. I let their actions as president determine how good a job I think they're doing.

I don't like the way Trump is using Twitter, but he seems to be doing a great job of distracting his detractors with it while getting other things done under the radar. Some of those things he's doing while everyone is distracted, I like. He may be the worst president in history, he may be a political genius, he may just be another distraction from our daily grind.

I'll continue to observe and make a judgment come election time. Even my short answer is long.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My answer to that is pretty long and complicated. To keep it short I would say, I never really liked Trump, but I only know him through his on screen persona. He's made choices in his life I may not agree with, but people can change, and you should walk a mile in a man's shoes...

I've given any president the same benefit of the doubt, even if they weren't my choice. I let their actions as president determine how good a job I think they're doing.

I don't like the way Trump is using Twitter, but he seems to be doing a great job of distracting his detractors with it while getting other things done under the radar. Some of those things he's doing while everyone is distracted, I like. He may be the worst president in history, he may be a political genius, he may just be another distraction from our daily grind.

I'll continue to observe and make a judgment come election time. Even my short answer is long.
Uh, cool story bro.
So, can we at least agree that Trump is a bad person?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Uh, cool story bro.
So, can we at least agree that Trump is a bad person?

Well, if you want to use the cheating on his wives thing as a barometer, then I can agree with that. Lying and cheating ought to satisfy the definition of bad. He also certainly doesn't conduct himself in a way that I would consider becoming of the president.

Clearly he's done immoral things, but I try not to judge the state of a person's soul, since I am completely unqualified to do so. And before you say "souls aren't a thing", or whatever, I would like to point out if they aren't a thing, then good and bad are a matter of opinion, and ultimately meaningless, and not worth discussing. You might as well say we can agree that we don't like him, because that would be the only measure you can use to determine if someone is good or bad.

floridays

No one needed to die for me to know that a guy who cheats on three wives in a row is a bad person.

Seems like a pretty easy call....
Not sure why your barometer is broken.

What exactly makes one a bad person, (assuming you aren't of course?) I do assume you consider yourself a little edgy and a little out there. How are you better than Trump, personally speaking?

floridays

No one needed to die for me to know that a guy who cheats on three wives in a row is a bad person.

Seems like a pretty easy call....
Not sure why your barometer is broken.
Your answer in part is incorrect, possibly in whole if I chose to read the whole thing. Why would you ask who needed to die for you? I'm not aware anyone put it in that perspective. I could be wrong however.

floridays

Well, if you want to use the cheating on his wives thing as a barometer, then I can agree with that. Lying and cheating ought to satisfy the definition of bad. He also certainly doesn't conduct himself in a way that I would consider becoming of the president.

Clearly he's done immoral things, but I try not to judge the state of a person's soul, since I am completely unqualified to do so. And before you say "souls aren't a thing", or whatever, I would like to point out if they aren't a thing, then good and bad are a matter of opinion, and ultimately meaningless, and not worth discussing. You might as well say we can agree that we don't like him, because that would be the only measure you can use to determine if someone is good or bad.
Ravi Zacharias check him out.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

I guess I'll take that as a yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.