About these pipe bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
In the first place your "badness" violates you, yourself as a person, by definition you are defiled, that means anything you touch or humanly interact with is defiled, by you.. Can we agree to this?

I will stipulate that a person's badness is harmful to said person, but you will have to justify that harming one's self necessarily leads to harming others.

floridays

I will stipulate that a person's badness is harmful to said person, but you will have to justify that harming one's self necessarily leads to harming others.
I like the word stipulate, I understand I am speaking to intelligence.
First point, I will not justify it. You can't justify a wrong.
I did in my first statement, when something, a person in this case, is defiled what they touch or interact with becomes defiled unless there is a rejection by the other person. As long as a person does not interact, they just fester.

floridays

Oh, I'm about to leave you hanging for about 20 hrs. We can play word games all night, but I gotta get some sleep, and work in the morning. I'll respond to what you come up with tomorrow.
Understood, good day Mate, as my nephew says. What a puss.

It will be fine

Lulz
The mental gymnastics Republicans perform to avoid admitting Trump is a bad person..... Hilarious.
No, it’s cool because everyone is bad except sweet baby Jesus. Defraud hundreds of people with a fake university or an MLM scheme, cheat on every wife you vowed to care for, no biggie.

vantexan

Lulz
The mental gymnastics Republicans perform to avoid admitting Trump is a bad person..... Hilarious.
We didn't elect him because he's a boy scout. He's doing what he said he would do and that's what we wanted. No doubt if the Dems couldn't find things to smear him with they would've sent in a former male stripper with fake pipe bombs to at least make themselves look better. Oh, wait.....

vantexan

Can a bad person be reformed? Can he rise above his personal weaknesses to do great things? If I had a daughter in her twenties I wouldn't leave her alone with Trump, or Bill Clinton for that matter.

newfie

No, it’s cool because everyone is bad except sweet baby Jesus. Defraud hundreds of people with a fake university or an MLM scheme, cheat on every wife you vowed to care for, no biggie.

maybe I missed something but I didn't see jesus Christ running for the job on the other side. democrats had a clear disdain for morality when they voted bill Clinton into office and when they supported Hillary who is clearly the most immoral candidate to ever run for office. So after losing the presidency, congress, governorships and state legislatures all in a mere 8 years you console yourself by pretending you somehow own the moral high ground and somehow are smarter then the other guys.

I am laughing my ass off at the stupidity of your argument .

newfie

We didn't elect him because he's a boy scout. He's doing what he said he would do and that's what we wanted. No doubt if the Dems couldn't find things to smear him with they would've sent in a former male stripper with fake pipe bombs to at least make themselves look better. Oh, wait.....

hell truth be told after bill Clinton we thought we had to put a slime ball up on our side to get democrats to vote for him. and look it worked

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
maybe I missed something but I didn't see jesus Christ running for the job on the other side. democrats had a clear disdain for morality when they voted bill Clinton into office and when they supported Hillary who is clearly the most immoral candidate to ever run for office. So after losing the presidency, congress, governorships and state legislatures all in a mere 8 years you console yourself by pretending you somehow own the moral high ground and somehow are smarter then the other guys.

I am laughing my ass off at the stupidity of your argument .

She's coming in 2020, people!
666th time is the charm!

Hillary-halo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.