About these pipe bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
they do its called experience , watch live pd sometime the cops have a knack for finding and stopping perps. they are like heat seeking missles.
I record all of the Live PD.....I watched all the 'Cops' when it was on too. It's on later than I stay up, but I do watch it regularly.

Sportello

the responding officer saw someone breaking down the front door of a house and you think he should not investigate?
Learn to read. That's not what happened.

Meanwhile tRUmp tweeted out inflammatory remarks today about one of the people that were sent a bomb.

Try to stay on topic.

newfie

44876156_1101672973344877_149025302062825472_n.jpg

floridays

Learn to read. That's not what happened.

Meanwhile tRUmp tweeted out inflammatory remarks today about one of the people that were sent a bomb.

Try to stay on topic.
Each deserve inflammatory (correct) remarks. He's falling down, needs to step up his game.

Last edited:

It will be fine

Obama said that Obamacare would reduce the average family's premiums $2500 a year(or was that $2800?). How'd that turn out?
There are still issues with cost. Trump promised to fix that. So far he has no plan. The plan republicans failed to pass would have taken away protections built into the ACA. I’ll take expensive insurance over expensive “plans” that will leave me bankrupt if I get sick.

moreluck

golden ticket member
There are still issues with cost. Trump promised to fix that. So far he has no plan. The plan republicans failed to pass would have taken away protections built into the ACA. I’ll take expensive insurance over expensive “plans” that will leave me bankrupt if I get sick.
Obama wanted to close Gitmo.....he couldn't accomplish that goal in 8 years. At least Trump is accomplishing lots of his promises.

He got conservative judge Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court and Kavanaugh

Consumer confidence is at an all-time high.

He created more than a million jobs by undoing Obama’s regulations.

Mortgage applications for new homes is at a 7 year high.

Unemployment rate is at a 16 year low.

Signed the promoting women in entrepreneurship act.

Gutted 800 Obama era regulations thus freeing up companies to hire again and get the economy moving .
Ended the war on coal and caused a new mine for coal mining to open that will mine clean coal. He also put the miners back to work.

Weakened Dodd-Frank regulations.

Promotes buying and hiring American.

Investments from major businesses such as Foxconn, Ford ,Toyota, Intel and others will build here now.

Reduced illegal immigration by over 70%.

and many more...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.