About these pipe bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.

floridays

Evidently I have a life, unlike you.

Why post about a phony you can’t vote for?
You assume I can't vote for him. You label him as a phony. Great, glad you put your life on hold. I din't search you out, answer where we left off while you were doing your life. It's all here, hasn't gone anywhere.

Sportello

You assume I can't vote for him. You label him as a phony. Great, glad you put your life on hold. I din't search you out, answer where we left off while you were doing your life. It's all here, hasn't gone anywhere.
I have a family. Evidently you don’t.

Good day, sir.

newfie

So before he was caught, the talking point was, “It’s democrats engaged in ‘false flag’!”

Now that we know who it is and he’s a right wing whack job, it’s, “Oh, there’s crazy people everywhere!”

You guys are unbelievable.

I actually somewhat agree. The media keeps asking Trump if he should tone down the rhetotic. I'm fine with that. But they should also be asking Maxine Waters Hillary, Brennan every reporter in the MSM.

MAKAVELI

I actually somewhat agree. The media keeps asking Trump if he should tone down the rhetotic. I'm fine with that. But they should also be asking Maxine Waters Hillary, Brennan every reporter in the MSM.
Lead by example. That's what a POTUS should do. Not holding my breath that Drumpf will actually do something presidential.

vantexan

So before he was caught, the talking point was, “It’s democrats engaged in ‘false flag’!”

Now that we know who it is and he’s a right wing whack job, it’s, “Oh, there’s crazy people everywhere!”

You guys are unbelievable.
Based on Democrat behavior it's not a stretch to think it was a ploy to take the focus off of all the mob tactics of Democrats right before the election. The Dems aren't innocent in all of the ginned up rhetoric lately.

bbsam

Staff member
Based on Democrat behavior it's not a stretch to think it was a ploy to take the focus off of all the mob tactics of Democrats right before the election. The Dems aren't innocent in all of the ginned up rhetoric lately.
And yet, it is as a BS conclusion because, “Republicans just don’t do things like this!”

vantexan

And yet, it is as a BS conclusion because, “Republicans just don’t do things like this!”
People with mental illness do things like this, no matter the political affiliation. And just like the rhetoric that got that guy wound up to where he shot up the Republican baseball practice, Dems rhetoric lately telling people to get in Republicans' faces, ruin their restaurant meals, show up at their homes, etc got this guy enraged.

bbsam

Staff member
44933278_1889581561079440_2722872689998954496_n.jpg

Redirect Notice

Here’s the photo Fox used. I wonder what’s really going on here.

bbsam

Staff member
People with mental illness do things like this, no matter the political affiliation. And just like the rhetoric that got that guy wound up to where he shot up the Republican baseball practice, Dems rhetoric lately telling people to get in Republicans' faces, ruin their restaurant meals, show up at their homes, etc got this guy enraged.
Stop it. You saw it from day one. The false flag was being pushed and pushed hard. There was no talk from the right about mental health.

vantexan

Stop it. You saw it from day one. The false flag was being pushed and pushed hard. There was no talk from the right about mental health.
There's talk now of mental health now that they have the guy. On FOX they looked at numerous scenarios including the false flag theory while discussing who might be responsible. Hillary's campaign was sending operatives into Trump rallies during the campaign to start fights, trying to make Trump supporters look bad. Not a stretch at all to think this was a ploy right before the election to make Republicans look bad. A fair assessment since none of the bombs went off.

bbsam

Staff member
They used a younger police photo available to them. The guy was a male stripper, probably kept the tan going for that. Of course you see the racism angle.
Actually it seems to me Viva Europa sees it.

Looks to me like Viva and some around here were suggesting that cnn lightened the photo so thathe wouldn’t appear “ethnic”.

bbsam

Staff member
There's talk now of mental health now that they have the guy. On FOX they looked at numerous scenarios including the false flag theory while discussing who might be responsible. Hillary's campaign was sending operatives into Trump rallies during the campaign to start fights, trying to make Trump supporters look bad. Not a stretch at all to think this was a ploy right before the election to make Republicans look bad. A fair assessment since none of the bombs went off.
Talk of mental health from the right only happens when convenient to the narrative.

And when cutting funding.

vantexan

Talk of mental health from the right only happens when convenient to the narrative.

And when cutting funding.
We've been subjected to non-stop vitriol from the Left since Trump got elected. We're all idiots, rubes, etc. Trump has been called everything in the book. His assassination has been suggested and depicted numerous times. Even had a fellow on here the other day saying he wished all Trump supporters would die. And yet the Left acts as if they are free to rip apart the country without any blowback. As long as y'all ratchet up the rhetoric expect these kinds of nuts to come out of the woodwork.

bbsam

Staff member
We've been subjected to non-stop vitriol from the Left since Trump got elected. We're all idiots, rubes, etc. Trump has been called everything in the book. His assassination has been suggested and depicted numerous times. Even had a fellow on here the other day saying he wished all Trump supporters would die. And yet the Left acts as if they are free to rip apart the country without any blowback. As long as y'all ratchet up the rhetoric expect these kinds of nuts to come out of the woodwork.
Oh. You poor little victims. I’m sure you’ve done nothing to provoke either.

The left has no idea how good y’all treated them and Obama. Ungrateful bastards.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh. You poor little victims. I’m sure you’ve done nothing to provoke either.

The left has no idea how good y’all treated them and Obama. Ungrateful bastards.
We held our breath" for 8 years......the left has been screaming & griping since inauguration day and before......Remember Madonna's comment??

Status
Not open for further replies.