About these pipe bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.

vantexan

Oh. You poor little victims. I’m sure you’ve done nothing to provoke either.

The left has no idea how good y’all treated them and Obama. Ungrateful bastards.
We strongly disagreed with Obama's policies. We strongly disagreed with him lying about Obamacare, about the cause of Benghazi, etc. We strongly disagreed with him reducing the military. We strongly disagreed with his spending that doubled the national debt. There were plenty of reasons to dislike what Obama was doing, but we weren't calling for his impeachment, were ridiculing him on national tv in a personal way, weren't suggesting Michele was his whore, and on and on and on. There were plenty on the right that hated Obama and smeared him, no doubt, but we controlled both houses and I don't recall conservative members of Congress calling for impeachment. I don't recall elements of our security services working to get him impeached. The Left currently is getting more and more extreme, taking the country to dark places. And apparently unwilling to be honest with themselves, let alone the rest of us.

oldngray

nowhere special
Libs jump on the comments from a handful of conservatives but have selective amnesia when it comes to the overwhelming number of inciting comments from liberals.

newfie

Actually it seems to me Viva Europa sees it.

Looks to me like Viva and some around here were suggesting that cnn lightened the photo so thathe wouldn’t appear “ethnic”.

or they selected the lightest photo they could find to make him look as white as possible.

or it was humor on the efforts after one of these to paint a narrative that incriminates a specific group of people

wapo headline the day after was that the bomber was a big trump supporter. in the old days that headline would have been something complimentary to the police for quickly catching the guy. in todays world the headline sells the liberal narrative.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
We strongly disagreed with Obama's policies. We strongly disagreed with him lying about Obamacare, about the cause of Benghazi, etc. We strongly disagreed with him reducing the military. We strongly disagreed with his spending that doubled the national debt. There were plenty of reasons to dislike what Obama was doing, but we weren't calling for his impeachment, were ridiculing him on national tv in a personal way, weren't suggesting Michele was his whore, and on and on and on. There were plenty on the right that hated Obama and smeared him, no doubt, but we controlled both houses and I don't recall conservative members of Congress calling for impeachment. I don't recall elements of our security services working to get him impeached. The Left currently is getting more and more extreme, taking the country to dark places. And apparently unwilling to be honest with themselves, let alone the rest of us.
That has got to be some of the most incredible whitewashing of history you have ever come up with.

It will be fine

You just claimed Obama wasn’t an American. That Michelle is a man. You screamed “you lie!” during the State of the Union. You claim increasing deficits don’t matter anymore now that you’re causing them. Etc. It’s hard to believe your concerns were policy related.

newfie

You just claimed Obama wasn’t an American. That Michelle is a man. You screamed “you lie!” during the State of the Union. You claim increasing deficits don’t matter anymore now that you’re causing them. Etc. It’s hard to believe your concerns were policy related.

i didnt hear any screaming? are we having a hissy fit this morning?

moreluck

golden ticket member
or they selected the lightest photo they could find to make him look as white as possible.

or it was humor on the efforts after one of these to paint a narrative that incriminates a specific group of people

wapo headline the day after was that the bomber was a big trump supporter. in the old days that headline would have been something complimentary to the police for quickly catching the guy. in todays world the headline sells the liberal narrative.
I remember the "beer summit" where Obuma said the police were stupid!! (that was early on)

vantexan

I never claimed that. The "you lie" was disrespectful to the office but the man did lie a bit. Say what you want, it wasn't as extreme towards Obama that it is towards Trump.

It will be fine

I never claimed that. The "you lie" was disrespectful to the office but the man did lie a bit. Say what you want, it wasn't as extreme towards Obama that it is towards Trump.
I think a big part of it is that Trump disrespects the office himself. If he acts without dignity no one will treat him with it.

vantexan

I think a big part of it is that Trump disrespects the office himself. If he acts without dignity no one will treat him with it.
But to hear the Left tell it he does nothing right. He offered to give the DACA kids a path to citizenship, and for more than the Dems wanted, and they turned him down. The Left is so concerned that he might look good on something, which will help his reelection chances, they're willing to hurt the ones they claim to support to keep that from happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.