About these pipe bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.

vantexan

Wasn’t that with the cop that arrested a black guy for entering his own house? Sounds stupid to me.
You mean the cop that taught racial sensitivity classes at the academy? The one that saved a black's life giving mouth to mouth resuscitation? The cop who responded to the call and acted professionally the whole time while the black professor berated him? Why do you think Obama held the beer summit? Because he jumped the gun before knowing all the facts and needed to make himself look better. But hey, the cop was white, and a cop, must've been a racist huh?

oldngray

nowhere special
You mean the cop that taught racial sensitivity classes at the academy? The one that saved a black's life giving mouth to mouth resuscitation? The cop who responded to the call and acted professionally the whole time while the black professor berated him? Why do you think Obama held the beer summit? Because he jumped the gun before knowing all the facts and needed to make himself look better. But hey, the cop was white, and a cop, must've been a racist huh?
If Obama had a son ...

vantexan

If Obama had a son ...
Yep, one of a number of times he rushed to judgement. Note to liberals: if you talk about, and believe, that white cops, white conservatives are all racists, and openly push that idea you'll get eventual push back from guys filled with rage just looking for a reason to explode.

It will be fine

From your article.

“Gates went in through the back with a key, turned off his alarm and, with the driver’s help, forced opened the front door.

By the time police arrived, Gates was inside and the driver who had carried his luggage into the house was gone.

The responding officer, Sgt. James Crowley, asked Gates to step outside of the house. Gates refused. A confrontation followed, and Crowley arrested Gates on a charge of disorderly conduct and led him out of his house in handcuffs.“

Seriously, read the 4th amendment, it protects the citizenry from these types of abuses by the state.

vantexan

From your article.

“Gates went in through the back with a key, turned off his alarm and, with the driver’s help, forced opened the front door.

By the time police arrived, Gates was inside and the driver who had carried his luggage into the house was gone.

The responding officer, Sgt. James Crowley, asked Gates to step outside of the house. Gates refused. A confrontation followed, and Crowley arrested Gates on a charge of disorderly conduct and led him out of his house in handcuffs.“

Seriously, read the 4th amendment, it protects the citizenry from these types of abuses by the state.
When blacks do get shot by cops it's often because they refuse to follow a lawful order. Gates could have cleared up the misunderstanding very quickly but instead chose to get belligerent. The cop responding to the call didn't know Gates, and had an obligation to ascertain whether Gates was the homeowner. I can understand Gates' frustration, but why make the situation worse?

It will be fine

He definitely needs a fact checker. But you'll know more about this than I, what has he lied about in terms of policy or legislation, that affects all Americans? Something similar to Obamacare.
He said everyone would get cheaper better health insurance. So far he’s only made the system less stable and increased premiums.

It will be fine

When blacks do get shot by cops it's often because they refuse to follow a lawful order. Gates could have cleared up the misunderstanding very quickly but instead chose to get belligerent. The cop responding to the call didn't know Gates, and had an obligation to ascertain whether Gates was the homeowner. I can understand Gates' frustration, but why make the situation worse?
I’d tell cops to buzz off if they came to my house and demanded I identify myself. It’s my right as an American, sad you believe otherwise.

moreluck

golden ticket member
From your article.

Key word is "Forced".

bbsam

Staff member
He definitely needs a fact checker. But you'll know more about this than I, what has he lied about in terms of policy or legislation, that affects all Americans? Something similar to Obamacare.
Why would he need a fact checker? Do you think he doesn’t know he’s lying?

newfie

I think cops should have probable cause to initiate a search of a citizen. It’s called the 4th amendment.

they do its called experience , watch live pd sometime the cops have a knack for finding and stopping perps. they are like heat seeking missles.

newfie

From your article.

the responding officer saw someone breaking down the front door of a house and you think he should not investigate?

Status
Not open for further replies.