Accident

YoshiGreen

I was working today and my driver found out another driver hit some people's property and damaged it and got stuck up for a accident. I'm just curious what happens to the driver when a mess up like that happens?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I was working today and my driver found out another driver hit some people's property and damaged it and got stuck up for a accident. I'm just curious what happens to the driver when a mess up like that happens?

If he reported it, management will yell at him, charge him with an accident and slap him on the wrist

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Unless he knocked the house down, he should get a warning letter charging him for an accident and life goes on.

As long as that was his first one in a year. If it was his second, progressive discipline may allow for a suspension. Third could be a discharge.

Hopefully it was his first and life goes on. He lost his safe driving award, which we don't get anymore anyway.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

Did your driver actually tell you this story and either not finish the story or not answer your questions ???????

ener.gif