According to Steve Bannon, Kari Lake is the “governor-elect of Arizona.”

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Would you like to go over all the Democrats who claimed elections were stolen in the past 22 years?
want to talk about a twice impeached one term loser that still releases Social Media lies daily that his election was stolen? he loves that Big lie

vantexan

want to talk about a twice impeached one term loser that still releases Social Media lies daily that his election was stolen? he loves that Big lie
No bigger than twice loser who claims winner in her last election colluded with Russians to beat her.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Again, I think we can all enjoy the fact that while Republicans cry,whinge and moan about elections being "stolen" They can never provide any type of proof in court .

newfie

Again, I think we can all enjoy the fact that while Republicans cry,whinge and moan about elections being "stolen" They can never provide any type of proof in court .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
trump was also found not guilty twice of those charges
no he was 'acquitted" .
I dont have the time or interest in educating you on the differences.
Lol.

Screenshot_20221225_191440_Chrome.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I KNEW she'd have some kind of nutbag conspiracy on why she lost her court case and It is more insane than even I predicted.

Fk6Rlk9XEAIl6lM.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Just those who cheat their way into a win.
My dear friend,if you can provide REAL concrete proof of that you can right your own ticket. Trump has said it was stolen yet over 60 lawsuits were tossed out because your lot simply cannot provide proof of anything,you seem to sing a much different song Under Oath