According to Steve Bannon, Kari Lake is the “governor-elect of Arizona.”

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
you seem to have missed my earlier point. and dont get me wrong I've often said here that overturning an election result is almost impossible.
but with that said can we now agree that evidence has been admitted in this trial by credible witnesses
one a forensic expert and two an expert with 30 years of experience?
I got 30 years experience peddling parcels. Don't consider my self an expert at it.:rolleyes:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Kari Lake lost Arizona almost as many times as Trump did
I wonder what kind of Deep State Conspiracu she will offer now.
FkwxKBbXwAEkH2t.jpg

Box Ox

Kari Lake lost Arizona almost as many times as Trump did
I wonder what kind of Deep State Conspiracu she will offer now.
View attachment 412013

And off my Kari Lake timeline goes! Look for her to show up at Mar-a-Lago soon!

I think her efforts in court will fail. And then she’ll be off to Mar-a-Lago to hang out with Trump, Nick Fuentes and Ye. There she’ll hold a press conference at which she’ll announce a multi-year campaign to inform America that the election was stolen from her just like Trump’s was stolen.

Then they’ll issue a joint state says something that sounds a lot like “a massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”

Then they’ll announce the Trump/Lake ticket for 2024. Voters who want to terminate the Constitution will love it!

Trump/Lake trading card NFTs coming soon!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why do you say the election was "handled so poorly"?
I asked @Box Ox , because we have already discussed the facts and agreed that it was handled poorly.

There were many election day issues that caused a lack of confidence in the integrity of the election. If you are not aware of these problems at this point, it is because you have chosen to be in the dark about them.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
he does not care. election integrity is not important
Sir, I suggest you repent for the sin of being an election denying heretic.

As penance, you are required to make 15 tweets containing the prayer phrase, "free and fair". If you wish to avoid penance, you may purchase a plenary indulgence of carbon offset credits.

newfie

Sir, I suggest you repent for the sin of being an election denying heretic.

As penance, you are required to make 15 tweets containing the prayer phrase, "free and fair". If you wish to avoid penance, you may purchase a plenary indulgence of carbon offset credits.
May I insert equity phrasing into my penance to ensure absolution?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I asked @Box Ox , because we have already discussed the facts and agreed that it was handled poorly.

There were many election day issues that caused a lack of confidence in the integrity of the election. If you are not aware of these problems at this point, it is because you have chosen to be in the dark about them.
you mean the "problems" that were decided not to be problems in the court case? Evidence and Proof are certainly elusive when your lot goes to court

newfie

you mean the "problems" that were decided not to be problems in the court case? Evidence and Proof are certainly elusive when your lot goes to court
So you're saying they should have just done the Hillary whine without actually fighting for it?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
So you're saying they should have just done the Hillary whine without actually fighting for it?
This is why there was No Rd Wave, this is why Republicans continue to be losers. Americans are sick and tired of Republican politicians not accepting losses and creating insane conspiracy theories over the loss.
We will soon see more crazy conspiracy theories from Lake blaming the "Deep State" or some other such nonsense.
Losers gonna lose

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You are incorrect.

The election day problems were well documented in the case. In fact, the random sampling the Lake counsel was allowed to examine showed almost half of ballots had issues in the states's largest county. But facts are certainly inconsequential when your lot is faced with evidence.

The court decision was that Lake's lawyers did not prove malicious intent in regards to the many well documented issues, not that there weren't issues.

Which is why I asked @Box Ox what he believes are the reasons why the election was handled so poorly. I didn't say anything about it being stolen, I'm talking about the election day problems that bring doubts about election integrity.

Last edited:

vantexan

This is why there was No Rd Wave, this is why Republicans continue to be losers. Americans are sick and tired of Republican politicians not accepting losses and creating insane conspiracy theories over the loss.
We will soon see more crazy conspiracy theories from Lake blaming the "Deep State" or some other such nonsense.
Losers gonna lose
Would you like to go over all the Democrats who claimed elections were stolen in the past 22 years?

newfie

Losers gonna lose