According to Steve Bannon, Kari Lake is the “governor-elect of Arizona.”

newfie

I continue to be amazed that in this country in this time liberals are still willing to deny someone their rights as a citizen if they disagree with them politically.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
Yes, I do. It's Democrats who are pushing the silly lie that Trump said that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

You yourself just admitted no one called to terminate the entire constitution, and pointed out that there is a process to amend certain parts of it.

Now you're back to claiming that changing election laws through a legal process is terminating the whole constitution?

Make up your mind.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My response was to your statement:
”Why aren't you concerned about the Democrats' calls to terminate the constitution?”
Sure pal, keep moving the goalposts.

When Trump says get rid of certain election laws he's a tyrant, when Democrats say to get rid of election laws, it's for democracy.

That's what I expected.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The truth is half of the ballots were not faulty. I guess you missed that. There were two short sentences, I can see why you were confused.
That's what the evidence seems to show and you have presented no facts to the contrary.

If a person wants to accuse someone of lying, they should say what they think the truth is. Otherwise the person they're accusing of lying will just think the accuser is triggered by facts.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Old Boy,Donald Trump believes we should terminate “all rules, regulations and articles, even those found in the Constitution” to overturn the 2020 election. That was his view on 1/6 and remains his view today.
Try again,thanks for playing
Election rules, in the same article of the constitution that the electoral college is in. The electoral college that Democrats are calling to terminate.

Facts.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Election rules, in the same article of the constitution that the electoral college is in. The electoral college that Democrats are calling to terminate.

Facts.
Trump also called for the abolition of the EC in 2012,calling it a "disaster"

newfie

Old Boy,Donald Trump believes we should terminate “all rules, regulations and articles, even those found in the Constitution” to overturn the 2020 election. That was his view on 1/6 and remains his view today.
not true. thanks for playing

Box Ox

not true. thanks for playing
B4FEDF6B-0DEA-4FF7-99F2-B2FE8A42CBD2.jpeg

Box Ox

So he didn't call to terminate the constitution.

He said termination of certain election articles within the constitution is allowed for.

Which is exactly what Democrats have called to do.... terminate the electoral college, which is article ii of the constitution.

Glad we've cleared that up.
Carry on.
E6F4F3B5-0362-44B6-B396-1103234E1821.jpeg