Accused of harassment

Indecisi0n

I've got 2 really good stewards to learn from and a strong local who the particular building manager is afraid of. Because I'm new this was purely intimidation and it did not shake me. I just want to find a solid statement to say when asking a supervisor not to work. And just clarify that it's not harassment to just simply ask a supervisor not to work
Remember when they hit you , hit back harder.

Awasmuth

2 years with company, I was handed picked by business agent to be steward because I already had the contract memorized, and was already picking fights. I know ALL my rights. There is just some things not clarified by the contract and I haven't been around long enough to know the "unwritten rules" or all the past practices or the extra agreements per building.

2 years with company, I was handed picked by business agent to be steward because I already had the contract memorized, and was already picking fights. I know ALL my rights. There is just some things not clarified by the contract and I haven't been around long enough to know the "unwritten rules" or all the past practices or the extra agreements per building.
Next time you confront a supervisor have a witness present.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Actually, you should be OK. Once you file your grievance, I would bet the PT sup will withdraw her charges.

Look at it this way, if she loses, she'll either be out the door or transferred to BF North Dakota, never to be heard from again. And, possibly her boss, too.

Awasmuth

Believe me I know. Your going off point, I was just explaining why I was selected and that I'm not a maroon. Again, IS IT HARASSMENT TO SIMPLY ASK A SUPERVISOR TO GET A TEAMSTER TO ADVANCE A PACKAGE?

Awasmuth

I'm grieving her on The time worked, falsifying harassment, and included in the harassment one she Said " I don't really care, do what you have to do to"