Adam Schiff

bbsam

Staff member
And Nancy Pelosi just said she hasn't seen any evidence yet that would support an impeachment. And even if they do they'll never get enough support in the Senate. It would be political suicide to impeach. So go ahead!
I agree. It wouldn’t make it through the Senate. But I think politically the Democrats would be fine. Get all the senate republicans on record as voting to support the president’s reprehensible behavior.

vantexan

I agree. It wouldn’t make it through the Senate. But I think politically the Democrats would be fine. Get all the senate republicans on record as voting to support the president’s reprehensible behavior.
What reprehensible behavior? Everything that has come to light since elected was already baked into the cake so to speak. People knew he was flawed when they voted for him, voted for him for other reasons. Doubtful even the RINOS would vote against him now. Sure won't get 67 votes.

bbsam

Staff member
What reprehensible behavior? Everything that has come to light since elected was already baked into the cake so to speak. People knew he was flawed when they voted for him, voted for him for other reasons. Doubtful even the RINOS would vote against him now. Sure won't get 67 votes.
Again, van, I agree with you.

But if you think there is no reprehensible behavior on the part of Donald Trump, then I fail to see how you are so intensely critical of the Clintons.

And if that’s what Republican senators are reduced to on the campaign trail, an endless diatribe of “the Clintons did it”, then they are on the defensive and pathetic. What voter is going to listen to talk of a family that hasn’t been elected to public office in decades?

vantexan

Again, van, I agree with you.

But if you think there is no reprehensible behavior on the part of Donald Trump, then I fail to see how you are so intensely critical of the Clintons.

And if that’s what Republican senators are reduced to on the campaign trail, an endless diatribe of “the Clintons did it”, then they are on the defensive and pathetic. What voter is going to listen to talk of a family that hasn’t been elected to public office in decades?
You keep alluding to criminal behavior and reprehensible behavior. Nothing impeachable yet according to Nancy Pelosi. So what exactly are the Republican senators supposed to be talking about? I suspect they'll talk about after many years of stagnation their policies are moving the country in the right direction. People vote with their pocketbooks. Trump on the other hand is facing a huge wave of anger over Democrats losing the presidency. Probably the only thing that will possibly help him win is Democrats pushing too far to the Left. If independents keep seeing the Green New Deal and such they may vote for Trump out of fear. You may think it's a wonderful idea but I guarantee a lot of folks see it as way too much too fast and possibly ruining our economy.

newfie

Can I remind you again that your Hillary arguments are irrelevant? She isn't president, and holds no public office. She is a non-factor, except as a straw woman to take the heat off the fool Trump.

Benghazi weakened her campaign, and the Comey email announcement was a gift that handed Trump the election. The Clinton Foundation was cleared, there is no Uranium One, and she has simply become a beacon for Right Wing excuses for the idiot who became president by cheating the system.

Pathetic.

What a pathetic attempt to alibi a woman who should be doing hard time.
What a pathetic attempt to defend someone who actually did collude with the Russians.
Hypocrisy is your middle name

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
This whole Trump collusion conspiracy is based on a proven false dossier that she paid for. And the attempt was made to use it to spy on him in hopes of obtaining anything that could get him impeached. Our political process of the peaceful transfer of power is in jeopardy with this kind of intrigue. Those that hunger for wealth and power so much that they jeopardize the entire country shouldn't be supported whether they are in my party or yours.
Damn good post and 100% true.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Adam Schiff reads for the public.

EGu5ZFbUUAAfbjT.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Nothing apparently penetrates your tinfoil hat, does it? He was definitely flawed when you voted for him, but instead of rising to the office, he sunk into the swamp.

Yes, that swamp. Apparently, he's going to kill it by overcrowding.

Get a clue.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Which will not happen in any way or form.
Repugs have already stated Trumps behavior was not acceptable but does not merit removal from office.
If DemWits are smart, which seems to preclude it's happening, censure is the appropriate outcome from the house.

vantexan

Nothing apparently penetrates your tinfoil hat, does it? He was definitely flawed when you voted for him, but instead of rising to the office, he sunk into the swamp.

Get a clue.
And yet you never point to specifics. I see a guy trying to help the country, you see a guy who must be destroyed because he's a Republican. By the way if he were a Democrat I'd still like what he's done while in office, and I bet you would too.

newfie

Get a clue.

you're missing the train. Trump is on pace to being the greatest president this country has ever seen. make sure your bunker is well insulated , winter is starting off with a bang.

newfie

Which will not happen in any way or form.
Repugs have already stated Trumps behavior was not acceptable but does not merit removal from office.
If DemWits are smart, which seems to preclude it's happening, censure is the appropriate outcome from the house.

that would recquire an objective review of all events.

an objective review would recquire investigating the clearly dishonest Biden relationships in the ukraine and china.

once thats done there is nothing to censure.