Adam Schiff

bbsam

Staff member
B.S. She lied that they were angry about a blasphemous YouTube video instead of saying it was jihadists carrying out an attack on anniversary of 9/11. Nothing to do with whatever they were doing in Libya.
So...there wasn’t a covert CIA operation going on at the time?

vantexan

So...there wasn’t a covert CIA operation going on at the time?
To quote Hillary, what difference does it make? Jihadists knew Americans were there and Susan Rice had to explain why the attack on Americans no matter why they were there. Saying it was over a video doesn't cover up a covert operation. If she said it was an attack on anniversary of 9/11 that doesn't expose operation either. However telling everyone that his policies have got ISIS and Al-Qaeda under control then have this attack right before the election isn't good optics. So they put the blame on some YouTube guy who incensed locals to violence against Americans by insulting the prophet.

newfie

No. Her disgust is not for the dead Americans. It is for the senator use of the dead Americans.

the point was here is someone who was in charge, was accused of being negiligent in setting up the proper security , accused of being indifferent in how she responded to the crisis and then when she gets irritated that someone would dare question the great Hillary makes a statement "what difference does it make". At the least the optics were horrible at the worst her anger may have allowed her to show us how she really felt.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I think her comments mirrored her lack of action

Can I remind you again that your Hillary arguments are irrelevant? She isn't president, and holds no public office. She is a non-factor, except as a straw woman to take the heat off the fool Trump.

Benghazi weakened her campaign, and the Comey email announcement was a gift that handed Trump the election. The Clinton Foundation was cleared, there is no Uranium One, and she has simply become a beacon for Right Wing excuses for the idiot who became president by cheating the system.

Pathetic.

vantexan

Can I remind you again that your Hillary arguments are irrelevant? She isn't president, and holds no public office. She is a non-factor, except as a straw woman to take the heat off the fool Trump.

Benghazi weakened her campaign, and the Comey email announcement was a gift that handed Trump the election. The Clinton Foundation was cleared, there is no Uranium One, and she has simply become a beacon for Right Wing excuses for the idiot who became president by cheating the system.

Pathetic.
Everything, and I do mean everything, going on in Washington these days is due to Hillary losing to Trump. So she's not only relevant now, but everything she was doing that ultimately led to her defeat is relevant. And the Clinton foundation hasn't been cleared, and she and Bill used their influence to get investigations dropped.

Pathetic.
Literally everything in Washington these days is about Hillary losing to Trump. So she not only remains relevant but anything she did that may have caused her to lose remains relevant too. Harrumph, harrumph!!

bbsam

Staff member
Everything, and I do mean everything, going on in Washington these days is due to Hillary losing to Trump. So she's not only relevant now, but everything she was doing that ultimately led to her defeat is relevant. And the Clinton foundation hasn't been cleared, and she and Bill used their influence to get investigations dropped.

Literally everything in Washington these days is about Hillary losing to Trump. So she not only remains relevant but anything she did that may have caused her to lose remains relevant too. Harrumph, harrumph!!
Seriously. You really just said “It’s all Hillary’s fault!”

You can’t possibly mean that when you actually think about it.

vantexan

Seriously. You really just said “It’s all Hillary’s fault!”

You can’t possibly mean that when you actually think about it.
This whole Trump collusion conspiracy is based on a proven false dossier that she paid for. And the attempt was made to use it to spy on him in hopes of obtaining anything that could get him impeached. Our political process of the peaceful transfer of power is in jeopardy with this kind of intrigue. Those that hunger for wealth and power so much that they jeopardize the entire country shouldn't be supported whether they are in my party or yours.

bbsam

Staff member
This whole Trump collusion conspiracy is based on a proven false dossier that she paid for. And the attempt was made to use it to spy on him in hopes of obtaining anything that could get him impeached. Our political process of the peaceful transfer of power is in jeopardy with this kind of intrigue. Those that hunger for wealth and power so much that they jeopardize the entire country shouldn't be supported whether they are in my party or yours.

Ok. Then let’s dispel with this notion that this is all because of Hillary.

bbsam

Staff member
And let's dispel the notion that the reason they're investigating Trump-Russian collusion is because of what Trump has done.
If you say so. I think there was plenty of reason based on his actions and associations. But you don’t get to disregard law breaking because you don’t agree with why the investigation started.

And by the way, you, vantexan have insisted that Hillary is being investigated as well so I guess it’s all good. Supposedly you claim she’ll soon be led away in hand cuffs. We’ll see.

vantexan

If you say so. I think there was plenty of reason based on his actions and associations. But you don’t get to disregard law breaking because you don’t agree with why the investigation started.

And by the way, you, vantexan have insisted that Hillary is being investigated as well so I guess it’s all good. Supposedly you claim she’ll soon be led away in hand cuffs. We’ll see.
Supposedly the FBI office in Little Rock is looking into it. But to date we know Hillary did commit felonies, and a FBI lawyer under oath testified that the Obama DOJ told the FBI to stand down on investigating her. To date Donald Trump has not been charged with anything impeachable. You can allude to law breaking all you want, but nothing, nada, zilch so far.

bbsam

Staff member
Supposedly the FBI office in Little Rock is looking into it. But to date we know Hillary did commit felonies, and a FBI lawyer under oath testified that the Obama DOJ told the FBI to stand down on investigating her. To date Donald Trump has not been charged with anything impeachable. You can allude to law breaking all you want, but nothing, nada, zilch so far.
Donald Trump does not have to be charged to be impeached.

vantexan

Donald Trump does not have to be charged to be impeached.
And Nancy Pelosi just said she hasn't seen any evidence yet that would support an impeachment. And even if they do they'll never get enough support in the Senate. It would be political suicide to impeach. So go ahead!