Adam Schiff

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
you're missing the train. Trump is on pace to being the greatest president this country has ever seen. make sure your bunker is well insulated , winter is starting off with a bang.

I'll bet it's already pretty cold over there in the igloo. Maybe Vlad will upgrade you to a hut.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And yet you never point to specifics. I see a guy trying to help the country, you see a guy who must be destroyed because he's a Republican. By the way if he were a Democrat I'd still like what he's done while in office, and I bet you would too.

I see a guy trying to help himself and his family and connected friends. Sorry my eyesight and foresight is so much clearer than yours. Maybe you need Lasik...or therapy.

vantexan

that would recquire an objective review of all events.

an objective review would recquire investigating the clearly dishonest Biden relationships in the ukraine and china.

once thats done there is nothing to censure.
I think enough Democrats have realized Biden is damaged goods. He'll be lucky to get out of this without being prosecuted.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Sometimes no caricature is need!

6a00d834518c7969e201b7c948b56c970b-pi
images
Adam-Schiff.jpg

Last edited:

watdaflock?

He has two degrees including a jd from Stanford and Harvard.....So before you question his intelligence show us what you've got that stacks up against it.
moreluck can drive a box truck better than Adam Schiff.

I question his honesty and integrity.

Did you ever question our POTUS's honesty and integrity?

I might be concerned if it mattered in the least bit what anyone on here thinks.
Thank you for sharing your opinion.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
no doubt a geek in high school who frequently got his ass kicked now enacting his form of revenge.

He's the geek whose Daddy didn't have to buy him a degree. You know, someone who actually studied and did the work when he was in college. I realize you've never been to college or even considered it, which was smart.

I believe he has a JD, which isn't an easy degree to get. Trump thinks it means "Jack Daniels".

newfie

He's the geek whose Daddy didn't have to buy him a degree. You know, someone who actually studied and did the work when he was in college. I realize you've never been to college or even considered it, which was smart.

I believe he has a JD, which isn't an easy degree to get. Trump thinks it means "Jack Daniels".

I made a comment about his significant personality and social flaws and you argued that he has degrees. wanna run around the barn with me? I'll let you chase me this time.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I made a comment about his significant personality and social flaws and you argued that he has degrees. wanna run around the barn with me? I'll let you chase me this time.
can you remind Hillary. that bitch is every where trying to stay relevant.
On a roll! LOL

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

He's running the investigation according to the law, not Trump's wishes. That's all you need to know.