FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Good thinkin
I think that is the first compliment you’ve ever given me
EF359E17-F746-495E-A20C-9E1CC0DEC0F9.gif

That's what they all say

I've literally heard two supervisors say the same thing. Why can't we get people who work hard and show up every day. I bet a lot of seasonal in my place will make it. There's a few I've taken under my wing and they're progressing. It is nice to see. Even one of the older gals who you'd never think could do this and do it well is rocking it. If she got less frustrated and used the lip as a fulcrum for heavy/bulk boxes she would be alright and beyond qualifying material. I've got faith in this one kid. He was raised in big money and I've yet to see him really want the biscuit. I think I will when he learns more and can do more and other responsibilities. He barely made it as an October hire and joined the union. I hope he is my brother by March.

upschuck

I've literally heard two supervisors say the same thing. Why can't we get people who work hard and show up every day. I bet a lot of seasonal in my place will make it. There's a few I've taken under my wing and they're progressing. It is nice to see. Even one of the older gals who you'd never think could do this and do it well is rocking it. If she got less frustrated and used the lip as a fulcrum for heavy/bulk boxes she would be alright and beyond qualifying material. I've got faith in this one kid. He was raised in big money and I've yet to see him really want the biscuit. I think I will when he learns more and can do more and other responsibilities. He barely made it as an October hire and joined the union. I hope he is my brother by March.
I've seen helpers already turn in their uniforms. Never changes.

upschuck

I mean, we've been saying that about Louisville for about that long.

Will have to shoot down your way one of the next few times. Usually take my wife up and we go somewhere for brunch or lunch on the weekends. Went to the Cape yesterday
Sweet, you wouldn't intentionally crash the plane, right?