Who makes the decision on who to keep/hire after holidays are over and how do they decide? I was told last year they kept 54 people after season was over.

Box Ox

Who makes the decision on who to keep/hire after holidays are over and how do they decide? I was told last year they kept 54 people after season was over.

Queen Elizabeth II MCs the opening ceremony of the Seasonal Hunger games from Atlanta every January 15. I hear nunchucks might be the weapon of choice this year. Hope you’ve been practicing.

ec2.jpg

There's a ton of open positions where I'm at and we are testing Saturday ground. We barely had enough people to get through smart scan and they're adding more and more routes. I'm starting to see a few drivers faces then not seeing them for weeks. I hope people who end up for a chance at qualifying are good workers. We have had a few unload people work a week or a couple days then just not show up or quit at break etc. Snagging some talent from the seasonal crew and getting some new union brothers and sisters would be awfully nice.