air driver combo delivering ground

bart

Do you get ground all day as a PT air driver if you deliver ground and then work local or preload or other work? My manager says ground pay all day ONLY if you deliver over 4 hours ground! Also...is this National! Does the supplement change anything?

Rack em

Made the Podium
Do you get ground all day as a PT air driver if you deliver ground and then work local or preload or other work? My manager says ground pay all day ONLY if you deliver over 4 hours ground! Also...is this National! Does the supplement change anything?
If you do any ground work as an air driver you get top ground rate for the entire day. If you are an exception air driver then I can see where it would only count for the hours you work as an air driver?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

The master establishes that you get ground pay for any violation of the exception language. Meaning if you do more than pick up some ground packages at an air drop box, then you get ground pay. It does not specify how long you must do ground work, or whether you get the pay for all day. Your supplement or rider will specify those things. I feel like we have covered this already. Your supervisor is not who you need to talk to. Talk to your steward.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
He would not get ground pay for the entire day------only for the part where he is on road.

Do you know that is the case in the Central Region? Or in this person's local language, if any? In my area if you so much as transport a ground package outside of the exception language, you get ground for the whole day, regardless of what other jobs you do.