Air savers

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
tenor.gif

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Same here but I'm not working today so I cannot confirm that.
Let's save the company a boatload of money but not have any commits on the savers
If we do that then we will jeopardize being able to say we work for a billion dollar company.

It helps me sleep well at night knowing I contribute to billionaireism.
7Vpr.gif

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Saw it too. Res/com’d my entire commit section. Cba having 1500 come around and that :censored2: :censored2:s my board up.

542thruNthru

Just noticed today air savers have commits for the first time since this all started.

Same here. Everything is committed today. Thats up to them. Just means I get less done in 13 hours than I have been. Building is a disaster. All entrances and exits are blocked by irregs.

If Ketter were to show up now I think my management team would lose their minds. Lol

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Same here. Everything is committed today. Thats up to them. Just means I get less done in 13 hours than I have been. Building is a disaster. All entrances and exits are blocked by irregs.

If Ketter were to show up now I think my management team would lose their minds. Lol
Yeah I don’t mind they did it. Their choice. Just seems odd because we are nowhere close to having this situation under control.

worldwide

Just noticed today air savers have commits for the first time since this all started.

From ups.com:
"Effective March 26, 2020 and until further notice, we have suspended the UPS Service Guarantee for all shipments from any origin to any destination. For all U.S. origin shipments, the Service Guarantee suspension became effective as of March 24, 2020.

Commitment times for UPS Next Day Air Saver® and UPS 2nd Day Air A.M.® services scheduled for delivery on or after March 30, 2020 will be extended to end-of-day until further notice."