Air savers

From ups.com:
"Effective March 26, 2020 and until further notice, we have suspended the UPS Service Guarantee for all shipments from any origin to any destination. For all U.S. origin shipments, the Service Guarantee suspension became effective as of March 24, 2020.

Commitment times for UPS Next Day Air Saver® and UPS 2nd Day Air A.M.® services scheduled for delivery on or after March 30, 2020 will be extended to end-of-day until further notice."
Well apparently it's over

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Same here. Everything is committed today. Thats up to them. Just means I get less done in 13 hours than I have been. Building is a disaster. All entrances and exits are blocked by irregs.

If Ketter were to show up now I think my management team would lose their minds. Lol
Keter aint :censored2:. Ups buyout for OSHA violations.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Same here. Everything is committed today. Thats up to them. Just means I get less done in 13 hours than I have been. Building is a disaster. All entrances and exits are blocked by irregs.

If Ketter were to show up now I think my management team would lose their minds. Lol
Call in an anonymous tip ;)

Whither

Scofflaw
Early into the pandemic the Sat dispatcher told us air was relaxed to 1330. I downloaded EDD and, ope, all the commits show 1200, but the trace was clearly designed for an extra 90 minutes lol