Alan Grayson

Nimnim

The Nim
I searched and the only thing that I could find was about Grayson and a restaurant so I didn't think this would blend well with that thread.

http://www.news965.com/news/news/local/congressmans-estranged-wife-granted-temporary-inju/nd5sB/

So Alan Grayson is having marital troubles, I hadn't heard his wife filed for divorce, but I guess after he lost his election in 2010 only to grab a house seat again in a newly created district he has fallen out of the spotlight and as such the news doesn't care until he either does something big in a government setting or potential criminal charges are filed.

Nimnim

The Nim
For those that don't want to read the link his wife has been granted a domestic violence injunction while the police investigate whether or not Mr. Grayson assaulted his wife or as he claims she hit him and he left.

upschuck

Does everything have to get political? It happens to all sectors in society. I say if there was domestic violence, send them to jail.

wkmac

Grayson is not perfect, who is in politics but I give Grayson some cred as he joined with Ron Paul to fight the Federal Reserve and he pushed them hard.

brett636

Why is this a story?

There are plenty of republicans who have done the same recently, is this what current events is?

TOS.

Considering Grayson is in Washington to represent a group of people I believe its best those people know that he is now painting them as a group that supports violence against women. This is important information in an election year where the people will get a chance to redeem themselves from this new label before it starts to stick with the democrat party as a whole.

Isn't it ironic that the party that purports to be supporters of women will most likely go to great lengths to cover for this potential woman batterer?