ALL Americans should be Very Concerned about this !!!

rickyb

By the standards that are being set in Canada by dictatorship and the fact that President Adolf Biden has nothing to say about this . Taking bank accounts , driver's licenses , homes etc away from people that want to speak up in the name of freedom and are protesting to protect everyone's freedom is a very very dangerous precedence to set . This could easily happen in America ! The fact that if you speak up for what you believe or protest for what you believe , and that you could get everything taken away from you should scare everyone that believes in freedom !!!
believing in freedom, doing something to actually have freedom like protesting, and understanding when u are not free, are 3 completely different things

rickyb

In case you haven't noticed , people don't like being told what to do . What they can say and what they can't say ( except for the Chinese they like it ) . And being told that they have to get a needle that they don't want . So to answer your question does it ever end ? Never !!!
actually alot of ppl like being told what to do

thats the definition of boss at work

bacha29

Another right wing conspiracy theory? Does it never end?
Did you notice that Mr. Big Package never mentioned the fact that an organized group willfully blockaded and stopped the flow of the cross border commerce conducted by two treaty bound sovereign nations? He must think that anybody can do whatever they want to whomever they want anytime they want in the name of "freedom" and be totally absolved of any accountability.

vantexan

Did you notice that Mr. Big Package never mentioned the fact that an organized group willfully blockaded and stopped the flow of the cross border commerce conducted by two treaty bound sovereign nations? He must think that anybody can do whatever they want to whomever they want anytime they want in the name of "freedom" and be totally absolved of any accountability.
It was their government's actions that drove them to it. And it was their government's prime minister who called them racists, NAZI's and white supremacists. Seems no matter what country you're in these days if you displease your government they play the race card no matter what the reason if the government is run by the Left.

rickyb

It was their government's actions that drove them to it. And it was their government's prime minister who called them racists, NAZI's and white supremacists. Seems no matter what country you're in these days if you displease your government they play the race card no matter what the reason if the government is run by the Left.
Trudeau not a leftist lol

By the standards that are being set in Canada by dictatorship and the fact that President Adolf Biden has nothing to say about this . Taking bank accounts , driver's licenses , homes etc away from people that want to speak up in the name of freedom and are protesting to protect everyone's freedom is a very very dangerous precedence to set . This could easily happen in America ! The fact that if you speak up for what you believe or protest for what you believe , and that you could get everything taken away from you should scare everyone that believes in freedom !!!

Simple answer is get as much guns and ammo as possible and keep living your life the way you want. I speak my mind. I say what I like with no regards for others, and I live my life the way I want without the intent to hurt others. Anyone who has issue with that will get the business end of my armaments.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
It's a peaceful protest dude. Do you wish to dictate what type of protest is acceptable?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Canada has been doing this since the kung flu started. Follow their official position or else!

"Round up the usual suspects"!

We now know the government position was wrong. All the things they were so sure of were incorrect, including vaccine, which cannot stop omicron.

Last edited:

vantexan

So in 2020 when rioters were doing anything they wanted anytime they wanted to whomever they wanted and weren't held accountable you were ok with that?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Simple answer is get as much guns and ammo as possible and keep living your life the way you want. I speak my mind. I say what I like with no regards for others, and I live my life the way I want without the intent to hurt others. Anyone who has issue with that will get the business end of my armaments.
Lol

vantexan

He hasnt written off student debt, not sure wat hes done about housing or banking, or oil, or public transit, and hasnt given us at least 4 weeks paid vacation by law, and he lied about electoral reform
So in your opinion a leader has to give you cradle to grave support or he's useless?

rickyb

So in your opinion a leader has to give you cradle to grave support or he's useless?
Im just telling u wat are some left wing things he couldve done

He just does lip service like obama or biden.

I have no idea wat trudeau has done. housing is more expensive. I think he bought transcanada pipeline. tuition is expensive. transit still mediocre.

bbsam

Staff member
There were a lot more riots than in Portland. And were they released almost immediately? How many have been tried and given prison sentences?
Lol. Likely none! Can you imagine the field day that any cheap ass defense lawyer would have with that? Can you imagine the FOI request, the list of witnesses to be called for the defense?

When they know it was an unlawful detainment, how would the ever prosecute? Right. They wouldn’t.

vantexan

Lol. Likely none! Can you imagine the field day that any cheap ass defense lawyer would have with that? Can you imagine the FOI request, the list of witnesses to be called for the defense?

When they know it was an unlawful detainment, how would the ever prosecute? Right. They wouldn’t.
Unlawful? Looting, burning, attacking law enforcement? Assaulting others?