Allowances Changed??

oldngray

nowhere special
He wants a better Orion solution that doesn't change on him 50 times a day.
giphy.gif

pris24601

Ok, read what you just wrote. Then read it again....

Then slap yourself if you still believe that UPS is going to change your numbers to pay you more to do less

Then slap yourself if you still believe that UPS is going to change your numbers to pay you more to do less.
Sure, at a corporate level. But if my sup has to do less work because I'm suddenly running under rather than over because my allowances are correct, we both win and I work less for more money. Bonus center perks...

542thruNthru

Your sup can't change your numbers to make you run under. If ORS could do that they would do it for every driver because it would make them look good.

Last edited:

Coldworld

60 months and counting

Then slap yourself if you still believe that UPS is going to change your numbers to pay you more to do less.
They have to adjust the workload now to make up for that 1.82 per hour raise/cola we’ll be seeing next month….they aren’t happy about it

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Diad 6 is so slow that very often it will not stop complete until you are back in the truck. Is this tanking numbers?

Pullman Brown

Have my allowances changed on the DIAD 6 and does anyone have a ACTUAL explanation of why or how to get them back to normal??? I know the old DIAD would modify the plan day based on when I hit stop complete, etc, but who has experience with that in the new DIAD?
Just restart the board!