Allowances Changed??

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I sometimes deliver 2-3 stops while the stupid thing reboots then complete them before I do the 3rd or 4th one.
DC134D60-E917-4EB8-B90B-8C2E8BCE388B.gif

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Who gives a :censored2:? Show up on time, don't lie, don't steal, don't hit stuff, and you have a job.

I can literally count on one hand the amount of times I've checked my numbers in the last two years. I actually enjoy the harassment over it now just because of the look on their faces when they realize that I never check it and don't care.
1658195913419.gif

mcsketcher

That doesn't seem right. I'd stop right now if I were you.
lol Stop what? Delivering? Nah. Not til I’m qualified. This is my 1st union job, but I know what jobs want. It’s the same formula no matter what the official rules are.

Once I’m in, I’ll do it by the book. Once I’m making $30/hr I’ll go on the 9.5 list and push it. Right now the company dupes need to like me.

Shorts365

Not being able to stop complete smart pickups that moved off my route before I was hired definitely nuked my bonus, as well dickin around at locker boxes for twice as long. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

Brownwind

Not being able to stop complete smart pickups that moved off my route before I was hired definitely nuked my bonus, as well dickin around at locker boxes for twice as long. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.
Smart pick ups? Locker boxes?? I have no idea what these are.. Do you get a bonus in them? Why do they use lockers instead of envelopes? We just get our grievance checks via our Ba.

Shorts365

lol Stop what? Delivering? Nah. Not til I’m qualified. This is my 1st union job, but I know what jobs want. It’s the same formula no matter what the official rules are.

Once I’m in, I’ll do it by the book. Once I’m making $30/hr I’ll go on the 9.5 list and push it. Right now the company dupes need to like me.
One thing I’ve started doing is after a few dozen stops, I’ll just bite the bullet and preemptively reboot the diad, especially if my next stop is a little bit further away than normal. Annoying but less infuriating than when it crashes on someone’s signature required. Good luck on your 30 days.

Shorts365

A locker box is something newer apartments have. It’s a robot that takes your packages. Sounds easy on paper, nightmare in reality.

A smart pickup is a pickup that automatically cancels itself if they don’t generate a label an hour before pickup time.

Brownwind

A locker box is something newer apartments have. It’s a robot that takes your packages. Sounds easy on paper, nightmare in reality.

A smart pickup is a pickup that automatically cancels itself if they don’t generate a label an hour before pickup time.
Wow I had no idea. Thank you for educating me.
I don’t have any pickups or apartments on my route so I would never had figured that out.
Now I feel old. I’ll be thinking about this thread when I’m driving an hour and fifteen minutes to my first stop tomorrow.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I like the lockers. stroll into an air conditioned apartment dr what you can then chase down a few doors for signatures and irregs. takes 1 minute one day 10 minutes the next who cares what they make of the allowance.

I have someone whose route is getting their first parcel locker when they get back from vacation, fun times.

Shorts365

I like the AC and bathrooms, I hate the uppity concierge’s who think they’re my boss. The lockers would be fine if everything about them wasn’t so needlessly tedious.

Shorts365

Wow I had no idea. Thank you for educating me.
I don’t have any pickups or apartments on my route so I would never had figured that out.
Now I feel old. I’ll be thinking about this thread when I’m driving an hour and fifteen minutes to my first stop tomorrow.
Believe me, if there was one or two more culinary options in BFE, I’d transfer there tomorrow.