Amazon Prime Day 2018

Maplewood

Amazon Prime Day is Tuesday July 17th this year. Any buildings doing Sick-outs?

I'm wondering which days, if any we will get :censored2:ed hardest so I can get 8hr days or 2hour bonuses if I work over?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Amazon is ridiculous. I just ordered a small automotive air compressor and I was forced to pick a two-hour delivery time for tomorrow with free shipping. I didn't want it that quick, what's wrong with those people?

ManInBrown

Amazon is ridiculous. I just ordered a small automotive air compressor and I was forced to pick a two-hour delivery time for tomorrow with free shipping. I didn't want it that quick, what's wrong with those people?
Never choose weekend delivery when you order something on a Friday. When you choose that option it gets delivered by the people in there personal cars who have no clue what they’re doing. Chances are you won’t even get it, or it will get misdelivered. Even when weekend is offered I choose Monday. Then it goes Surepost or stays with UPS. You should have had an option to pick Monday.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I didn't see any options, I emptied out the cart and tried to re-order a couple of times. I did get hit with a $5 tip I didn't want to pay. I was wanting delivery for next week, I just wanted the product for vacation the following week.

oldngray

nowhere special
I didn't see any options, I emptied out the cart and tried to re-order a couple of times. I did get hit with a $5 tip I didn't want to pay. I was wanting delivery for next week, I just wanted the product for vacation the following week.
One of the "benefits" of Prime?

Another reason for not wasting your money on it. I don't have Prime and never see that problem. I still usually get my delivery within a week. Plenty soon enough for stuff that aren't life or death issues.

Maplewood

I guess I want to least get :censored2:ed on Friday. Thurday-Friday 8 hour days or Monday? I can't remember if any of that Amazon Prime :censored2: goes ground? Working Saturday would be bull:censored2: too. I would tell them I got the kids I wont make it.