Prime day 2022

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
It's Prime Week? They pushed the preload start times back and I haven't punched out past 6:45pm. Mailman told me they're taking it in the ass though.

542thruNthru

Jealousy is an ugly color on you guys.

It’s an ugly color but it looks good on us
a6a08f2.gif

giphy-20.gif

Commercial Inside Release

Why would they do that? Amazon had two back to back Prime Days on the days the CPI & PPI reports were finalized for the year. Now, quietly closing 10 million square feet of brand new warehouse, and complaining internally that they need to eliminate 1,000s of employees.

If I owned any Amazon I would have sell on hair trigger!

ManInBrown

Without any fanfare, Amazon quietly closed 16 mega-disribution centers, that we're just built, or soon to be opened. Some of them aren't projected to open until 2025, even though they are brand new facilities.
Good. I hope Bezos, (even though he doesn’t have his hands in the day to day operations anymore) chokes on his dinner Tonight.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Why would they do that? Amazon had two back to back Prime Days on the days the CPI & PPI reports were finalized for the year. Now, quietly closing 10 million square feet of brand new warehouse, and complaining internally that they need to eliminate 1,000s of employees.

If I owned any Amazon I would have sell on hair trigger!

There is no way in hell Amazon's delivery service is sustainable doing contractors like this.
I've noticed a definite increase in Amazon volume here and I deliver in a large city. Not Boston.

Hot Carl

45 minutes left. Can't wait to come in and stand around with my thumb in my ass in uniform just to avoid an attendance discrepancy. Small price to pay for having an otherwise normal weekend, I suppose.