Amazon reportedly buying ring for billion dollars.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I had a female deer walk right past my sliding glass door night before last.
Looking for hostas I'm sure.

Cleveland-deer-eating-landscape1-300x225.jpg
DOH! A deer, a female deer..:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
FE ground. Dilaudid and fentanyl patches.

No signature required.
Geez ... In Georgia, you have to get a paper Rx and then show your driver's license at drop-off and pickup.
I get hydrocodone once a month and it is strictly controlled.
I've never had (nor do I want) Dilaudid and fentanyl.
Hydrocodone scares me (addiction) ... I don't want to try anything stronger.
I did get some Percoset when I had 3 broken ribs ... that was great! Like I said, I don't want (need) anything stronger than hydrocodone.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Nothing like a good ole 714 Quaalude or a mean green Placidyl from the late 70's, early 80's.
I was a Luder back in the day.
It was good for stress and when taken with cannabis, would make you melt into a bean bag.
Ludes were also called Disco Biscuits back then but then MDA and MDMA were called Disco Biscuits in the 80's and 90's.
The Disco Biscuits are also one of my favorite jam bands.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Geez ... In Georgia, you have to get a paper Rx and then show your driver's license at drop-off and pickup.
I did get some Percoset when I had 3 broken ribs ... that was great! Like I said, I don't want (need) anything stronger than hydrocodone.

I was prescribed hydrocodone after my bilateral ulnar nerve release surgery. I realized very quickly how easy it would have been to get hooked.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

For my MIL. She's in home hospice for congestive heart failure.

Just trying to keep her comfortable.

Oldfart

I was a Luder back in the day.
It was good for stress and when taken with cannabis, would make you melt into a bean bag.
Ludes were also called Disco Biscuits back then but then MDA and MDMA were called Disco Biscuits in the 80's and 90's.
The Disco Biscuits are also one of my favorite jam bands.
We used to call them curb cookies for all the curbs you hit with your car. Also known as stumble biscuits for the way the made you stumble when you ate 1 or more. We used to crumble up some in a joint and it really mellowed you out.

floridays

I had a female deer walk right past my sliding glass door night before last.
Looking for hostas I'm sure.

Cleveland-deer-eating-landscape1-300x225.jpg
Butt what kind of grass do you have? Gotta be cool season overseed if you are Atlanta area. Hasn't been that warm this winter for Zoysia much less bermuda to be that advanced this time of year. Just curious. I love grass and landscape, just a passion, nothing beats tropicals though. Very nice picture.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Butt what kind of grass do you have? Gotta be cool season overseed if you are Atlanta area. Hasn't been that warm this winter for Zoysia much less bermuda to be that advanced this time of year. Just curious. I love grass and landscape just a passion, nothing beats tropicals though. Very nice picture.
Old picture at my cousin's house.
I have centipede and fescue patches.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Cool, very nice, trying to get rid of the fescue?
Centipede is a very over-taking grass.
I let it do it's thing and patch spots here and there with fescue.
I also take centipede plugs from healthy spots and transplant to thin areas.

I'm patient and frugal.

floridays

Centipede is a very over-taking grass.
I let it do it's thing and patch spots here and there.
I also take plugs from healthy spots and transplant to thin areas.
I know centipede, that is why I asked it you were trying to get rid of the fescue. Different growth rates and fescue mixed with centipede makes it a weed even though fescue is a preferred turf in other hardiness zones. To me, few things in life are better than a nice turf, sorry for the questions, I've done the same to BBsam and his soccer fields. Say hey to Apollo.