Amazon Volume...Where is it??

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

Mine too, but they finally pulled me back in and are putting me on the road as help, but I don't know why since we have lots of extra help and from what I've heard, only a few areas are spiking.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
We've been hammered at Ground. Strangely it's not just Xmas stuff.

You mean it's Hanukkah stuff too?

I think there may be some Kwanzaa stuff too.

I have heard that the Wiccans and Atheists are celebrating big this year on the Winter Solstice.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Still not much at my sta. even today.
We are all working tomorrow and taking everything that comes in except for today's send agains.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
We were all supposed to work today but, I got called off in the AM stating that we weren't getting a CTV, just a shuttle and 2 position.

LTFedExer

We worked today. Sort started 7:10, late starters 8:00. I was home by 12:00 (34 pieces, 27 stops). They said we were supposed to get all out Monday/Tuesday freight, but it seem like we did (a la last year). We also had WAY to many people there. EVERY manager was there, as was our SM and DM.

bbsam

Staff member
On time delivery is not guaranteed, extra staff, drop-off in volume not noticed at Express, increase in volume explained as peak at Ground...would be the perfect scenario. Fred should move me in to Memphis.:smart:

vantexan

On time delivery is not guaranteed, extra staff, drop-off in volume not noticed at Express, increase in volume explained as peak at Ground...would be the perfect scenario. Fred should move me in to Memphis.:smart:

Whatever is happening, appears it's profitable.