America Shutdown Implemented To Ensure Our Healthcare Capacity Is Not Exceeded

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Guidelines for reopening have been published multiple times!

Aww your nose bent out of shape because I get my information from places other than State T.V., oops I mean tRump fellatio channel, oops I mean Faux News?

Nope, just that you read editorial and opinion pieces from activist sites and think they are news. I guess I can't blame you too much. Journalistic standards have plummeted so severely, it's hard to find real news that isn't just opinions with a few facts sprinkled in. That's why I try to get as close to the source as I can to get real information. I stay away from political commentary. I can form my own opinions, or choose not to form opinions when I don't have enough information.

Sportello

if an infected person is wearing a mask and passes a person wearing a mask are we 100 percent blocked from transmission .

460x1240.jpg

Fenris

While an amusing analogy, I have yet to find someone whose urine stream has the velocity of a sneeze or whose urine is composed of aerosols. Haven't seen many folks wearing thick denim masks either. Maybe coffee filters would be more appropriate. If you have a pair of coffee filters, larger particles and contaminants and some liquid wont make it through but they aren't impervious.

Sportello

While an amusing analogy, I have yet to find someone whose urine stream has the velocity of a sneeze or whose urine is composed of aerosols. Haven't seen many folks wearing thick denim masks either. Maybe coffee filters would be more appropriate. If you have a pair of coffee filters, larger particles and contaminants and some liquid wont make it through but they aren't impervious.
It was simple illustration to help a simple man to understand why wearing a mask makes sense.

upschuck

Wrong. The Covid particle is attached to saliva. Now go measure some saliva you frog assed punk.
So doctors and nurses can wear cloth masks and be safe from getting it?

No, they have to wear masks with smaller pore size than virus to protect them. I believe I saw that n95 masks have a 100nm pore size.

JJinVA

my wife works in a hospital. She and many coworkers are paid to twiddle their thumbs for 3/4 of their days and have been for a couple months now.

My sister is an RN and has been for over 20 years now. I used to go to her hospital to let her give me treatment but she told me so many stories abt doctors being drunks and pill addicts taking prescription meds meant for patients that I just gave up on doctors. If I cant bang it out with rest and OJ then Im just giving the final salute and heading home to the stars

rickyb

last time i looked at US corona graph it was going down but it was way up there still. if you open up you will have a second wave. im sure based on that graph youre not even past the first wave.