America Shutdown Implemented To Ensure Our Healthcare Capacity Is Not Exceeded

newfie

if if something is empty
relatively
[ˈrelədivlē]
ADVERB
  1. in relation, comparison, or proportion to something else.
    "it is perfectly simple, relatively speaking, to store a full catalog entry on magnetic tape"
    synonyms:
    to a certain extent/degree · to a limited extent/degree · to some extent/degree · partly · partially · half · in some measure · comparatively · moderately · (up) to a point ·
    [more]
    • viewed in comparison with something else rather than absolutely.

in order to receive a meaningful answer experience could you quantify the difference between an empty hospital and a relatively empty hospital.

newfie

He is right but only on a regional basis.

New York was the epicenter of the pandemic but there are hospitals in the Capital Region that are indeed laying off employees, primarily due to the temporary ban on elective surgeries. The nursing union is working on a plan to allow volunteers to temporarily work at hospitals in the NYC area.

I think it highlights the attempt to put a one size fits all solution to all hospitals. We have the layoffs in our area too. Hospitals were expected to come up with plans to expand their capabilities while reducing non essential patient flow. for some hospitals it was a good well needed plan for many it meant hospitals had no work and had to furlough employees.

newfie

Arguing in here?
You better have your semantics correct
semantics.jpg

Sportello

That is not your hope.
Your hope is thousands dead and hospitals are overrun in Atlanta by Memorial.
AllView attachment 294038 aside your hope is massive death as long as it is not you, your family or friends.
You are easy to see through, as long as you think there is a possibility to bend Trump over.
I may be obnoxious, filthy and disgusting but it is largely bad humor or truth delivered sarcastically you broad are simply despicable.
You are not a good person.

floridays

So why are you hoping for massive death and economic destruction?
I'd like a show of hands from all the leftist and dedicated Trump haters that would like to see absolutely no more deaths, none, and no more confirmed cases, none, Today and henceforth.

I'd like a show of hands from that same group that would like to see everyone, that had a job plus twenty million more working again starting Today. All plus twenty million or more.

I think a room full of that group would look like a room of amputees.

They just have to have something to hang on Trump to defeat him. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm not saying they are bad people or actually want more to die.

I am saying they hate Trump so much, if others are the sacrifice, so be it.

Just my opinion.