AMMUNATION

Mutineer

I'm actually a FN-SCAR man. Pretty proficient with her to boot. The last thing these right-wing-nuts want to do is match wits and guns with me.

Just saying.
^^^you post things like this^^^
Yea, whatever you say. I guess I'll see ya when I see ya but you better hope you see me first.

I could have a howitzer but if you get the drop on me you could take me out with a 5" stone. Never mind an AR-15.

Unlike you, I get real combat.
^^^and that^^^
I agree, now add an assault rifles, low IQ, and a hero mentality, soft egos, permissive self-defence laws, a proliferation of weapons and you have the Rittenhouse of the world.
^^^and now this^^^

Hypocrisy, idle threats, boasting, and insults.
Plainly and repeatedly exhibited the exact traits as the straw-men you constantly create, and self-righteously attack.

Either you are a self-parodying masochist, or projecting. Both?

Go take yer meds.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I wouldn't choose a shotgun. Issue of portability, maneuvering, jamming, rates of fire (reloading)and stopping power.
Then get a Judge or Governor loaded with some .410 rounds of 000 Buck or Hornady Critical Defense ( slug & two round balls ). Two pistols that will minimize damages when fired within a room.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I wouldn't choose a shotgun. Issue of portability, maneuvering, jamming, rates of fire (reloading)and stopping power.
You're not having a shootout, you're bushwhacking a home intruder with 1-2 shots max and you don't want them to be able to shoot back if you don't hit them perfectly

Shotgun is perfect, carbine is okay, pistol is only okay if you need to move through the house because your house is designed unlike 99% of houses in the world where everyone basically sleeps in the same area

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
You're not having a shootout, you're bushwhacking a home intruder with 1-2 shots max and you don't want them to be able to shoot back if you don't hit them perfectly

Shotgun is perfect, carbine is okay, pistol is only okay if you need to move through the house because your house is designed unlike 99% of houses in the world where everyone basically sleeps in the same area

I get where your going but unless you know how many "intruders" your dealing with, in the dark, behind walls and doors, or taking cover when the bangs and flash start; I want maximum fire power, maximum rates of suppressive fire and stopping power. I can cleared a jam faster with a stuck 45 round then a shell jam in a shotgun action. That's just me.

Keep you scatter gun if that's what you think will help the most.

I can unload 8 rounds into a person, through a wall, door and some metal. Pop my mag reload, and continue at a high rate of fire.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I get where your going but unless you know how many "intruders" your dealing with, in the dark, behind walls and doors, or taking cover when the bangs and flash start; I want maximum fire power, maximum rates of suppressive fire and stopping power. I can cleared a jam faster with a stuck 45 round then a shell jam in a shotgun action. That's just me.

I can unload 8 rounds into a person, through a wall, door and some metal. Pop my mag reload, and continue at a high rate of fire.
A pump shotgun doesn’t jam. And the sound of one racking is sometimes enough to send people running.
Anyone that’s been around firearms knows a shotgun can be loaded with a wide variety of ammo, including slugs, which will go through metal or your wall, and into your neighbors house. Which is why you don’t shoot at walls or doors, since you don’t know what’s on the other side. If you can’t see the threat you don’t shoot, unless it’s a video game. Or you went to the Alex Baldwin school of firearms training. SMH

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman

>"i want maximum fire power"
>posts a video of a piece of junk pistol with low capacity

this guy.gif

my 10yo son literally has more firepower available to him than you do

i was expecting you to at least have an AR or AK, which have a debatable advantage over a 12ga shotgun full of 00 hate, an old ruger is just sad

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
A pump shotgun doesn’t jam. And the sound of one racking is sometimes enough to send people running.
Anyone that’s been around firearms knows a shotgun can be loaded with a wide variety of ammo, including slugs, which will go through metal or your wall, and into your neighbors house. Which is why you don’t shoot at walls or doors, since you don’t know what’s on the other side. If you can’t see the threat you don’t shoot, unless it’s a video game. Or you went to the Alex Baldwin school of firearms training. SMH

>"i want maximum fire power"
>posts a video of a piece of junk pistol with low capacity

View attachment 362826

my 10yo son literally has more firepower available to him than you do

i was expecting you to at least have an AR or AK, which have a debatable advantage over a 12ga shotgun full of 00 hate, an old ruger is just sad

Some people will go to their graves before admitting they are wrong. Whatever! 🤷
I also own an FN SCAR. Hunting weapon's too. BUT, my weapons are always locked up in a safe at home or have a trigger lock and the only time they leave my house is when I take them to the range or hunting wild game. . Unlike some of the tiny desperate mini-men egos who latch on to weapons for their identity: I keep my proficient with my weapons I have used and relied on For home security and the defence of deputize and official law and order.
I took my oath to the constitution to be a life long commitment. Who knows if I ever get called up again to put down phoney soldiers of misfortune and insurrectionlist nut cases.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I also own an FN SCAR. Hunting weapon's too. BUT, my weapons are always locked up in a safe at home or have a trigger lock and the only time they leave my house is when I take them to the range or hunting wild game. . Unlike some of the tiny desperate mini-men egos who latch on to weapons for their identity: I keep my proficient with my weapons I have used and relied on For home security and the defence of deputize and official law and order.
I took my oath to the constitution to be a life long commitment. Who knows if I ever get called up again to put down phoney soldiers of misfortune and insurrectionist nut cases.
don't mistake your chosen side in hyper-identity politics with actual adherence to the Constitution

actual adherence to the Constitution would have resulted in a revolt a long long time ago instead of letting it fester until now