AMMUNATION

Thebrownblob

View attachment 460448
View attachment 460448
Stupidest thing I’ve ever read, the color of someone’s skin has nothing to do with any of this, but in all honesty, Black people generally understand giving up their guns means nothing but trouble for them. They areNot as easily fooled as you on the subject.

rickyb

Stupidest thing I’ve ever read, the color of someone’s skin has nothing to do with any of this, but in all honesty, Black people generally understand giving up their guns means nothing but trouble for them. They areNot as easily fooled as you on the subject.
ive always thought hte american gun culture was linked ot racism. i recall michael moore mentioning it but of course he lies more than usual.

Box Ox

ive always thought hte american gun culture was linked ot racism. i recall michael moore mentioning it but of course he lies more than usual.

Unwarranted barriers to gun ownership have been linked to racism.

For example:

March 8, 2023

"Much of the debate over the permit-to-purchase law has centered on the legislative motivations for passing the law in 1919. Those who wish to see the law repealed argue that it was racially motivated, enacted to prevent Blacks in counties throughout North Carolina from obtaining handguns. A note published in the North Carolina Law Review in 2021 by then-student Nicholas Gallo is often cited as demonstrating that the permit law was motivated by racial animus.

Gallo traces the history of the Black Codes and New York’s Sullivan Act,[1] and cites a Florida Supreme Court opinion stating that Florida’s similar 1893 permit law was motivated by a desire to disarm Black citizens. Yet the article does not contain any evidence specific to the actual law enacted in North Carolina in 1919. Gallo merely asserts that, “despite the North Carolina permit system appearing racially neutral on its face, when taken in context with the actions of surrounding states and the attitudes regarding minorities at the time of enforcement, the permit system’s intention was to keep minorities from possessing handguns.”

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1704892861239.png