An offer...

quad decade guy

Come to my home. We have lot's of room. We'll then go to my co-workers home. They live a couple miles from me. We'll visit his widow and kids. Ask her how it's going after tragically losing her husband in a negligent, totally avoidable yard fatality. I'll fix steaks and we'll toast my friend with some fine Japanese whiskey. I'm dead serious.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Come to my home. We have lot's of room. We'll then go to my co-workers home. They live a couple miles from me. We'll visit his widow and kids. Ask her how it's going after tragically losing her husband in a negligent, totally avoidable yard fatality. I'll fix steaks and we'll toast my friend with some fine Japanese whiskey. I'm dead serious.
NeatElderlyAmurminnow-size_restricted.gif

542thruNthru

giphy-63.gif

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Where and when did happen?

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Are you sure she’s down for that? Wait, are you stalking that poor woman?!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
what the heck are you talking about?

Box Ox

I hope you get the help you need. Whatever that may be.

Integrity

Binge Poster
What are you hoping to accomplish?

Integrity

Binge Poster
To be fair, I don’t ever know what you’re realistically hoping to accomplish with your posts either. LOL
The purpose of my participation in discussion threads on the BC is not to gripe or complain about conditions at UPS, management, the Union or for that matter anything at all about UPS. The sole purpose of my participation in discussion threads is to discuss work-related issues with other employees as an initial step in possibly engaging in some concerted activity to bring issues up to the company as a group.

It is my hope that by addressing issues in concert we will not only be working for our own mutual aid, protection and improved working conditions, but we will be working for the benefit of any and all coworkers that may have been adversely affected by the issues.