An ugly prediction that you can hold me to...

W

westsideworma

that could the most hilarious thing I've seen yet at UPS.....as Just Tired says in his signature "if you think you've seen it all wait til tomorrow"

rod

Retired 22 years
never mind--- tried to post something but it didn't turn out and I don't have the time to mess with it. (I'm a busy man you know)

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Uh, luck kinda depends on what she looks and smells like, no?
Take your pick.
FatGirl_FatFriday_Swimsuit_10Nov06.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
The one on the far right must be up and coming. Probably still in her teens.

As a side note: I SteveTheUPSGuy am in no way prejudiced against people of "girth". I simply posted this picture for it's comedic content and did not in anyway, shape or form intend to harass, intimidate or humiliate anyone in this forum.:peaceful:

Last edited:

Dustyroads

I was wondering if they get trailer pay, like the package cars that pull those little trailers to the satellite centers? And, if a guy pulls two little trailers with his bike, is that the same as pulling doubles?

This can't be the real plan for your center at peak. Either way, a picture is worth a thousand words, get a couple shots of those poor "cyclists".

If the plan doesn't work out...will they sell those bikes or will they have to crush them like they do used package cars?

OOOPs...I just saw the photo of the bike and the little "trailer". I guess I was right, a picture is worth a thousand words.

I guess IE has a new motto, "a mind is a terrible thing to waste".

over9five

Staff member
I was wondering if they get trailer pay, like the package cars that pull those little trailers to the satellite centers? And, if a guy pulls two little trailers with his bike, is that the same as pulling doubles?

LOL, Can you just see him pulling those doubles up a hill? Slower...slower.....slower.......OH NO, BACKWARDS!!!!!

If the plan doesn't work out...will they sell those bikes or will they have to crush them like they do used package cars?

I'm not real sure on this, but I think we gave the bikes to the people that used them at the end of Peak.

Dustyroads

We used to have a couple tractors that performed the same way going uphill. We had some sets ticketed for not maintaining minimum speeds on the Turnpike. The days before the powerful turbochargers.

Hmmm...where's the bulkhead door on that baby?